~8~

Anika held him against her then laid him on the bed.

"Shivaay..what happened to you?" She cried then got up to take his medicine. She gave them to him and put his head on her lap.

"I don't know what to do Shivaay.. You're too complicated for me to love you completely. You make it seems like you love me but then you hurt me.. you say you care then you're the first one to ignore me? Why? Why can't you just love me the way I am with my imperfections.. why are you so complicated? I will give up everything for you..even Kaina and this despite considering her as my daughter.. but what will you do for me instead of breaking my heart?" She cried while hugging his numb body until she fell asleep on his chest.

Pinky was observing them with an evil idea.

"I won't let you stay, I promise."

Shivaay woke up a while later and saw his wife sleeping, next to him and hugging him tightly. He believed that it was a dream but indeed she was there, with him, however he knew that it would be tough to win her back. He got up and noticed the bottle of pills in his bedside table. It had been a month that he hadn't seen them, those famous pills. To be honest his aim was to let himself die. After he lost Anika, his life lost its sense. He lost his senses, he lost his reason to live, his will to exist...he lost his life.

"Beta?"Pinky called as she saw Shivaay coming down the stairs.

"Kya hua mum?" Shivaay mumbled as he was ready for her 'I don't like Anika blabla..'  .

" I'm happy that you followed your heart. I realized that Anika is a good girl.." Pinky trailed off.

"Thank you mum." Shivaay said and was walking away when Pinky called him again.

"Shivaay I wanted to pay for the new fridge but I need your signature.. can you please write it down for me?" Pinky smirked evilly as her son signed the papers stating that he wanted an immediate divorce from Anika.