~11~

Anika was crying as she saw his vulnerable side. She hugged him back tightly cursing their state. She didn't have the force to forgive, but she didn't have the force to leave him either. They stayed like this for a while, too afraid that she vanished from his hold, to afraid to look at his love filled eyes. And then, Karan broke their reverie by calling Anika.

"Karan? Why calling this late?" Anika asked while looking at Shivaay.

"Sid met with an accident Ani.. Kaina and Mallika were in the car with him."

"Kya?"Anika shouted and tears were making their way in her eyes. "Where are you?"

"We are in Saifee Hospital." Karan said and Anika hummed.

"I'm coming." Anika stuttered and started getting ready to leave.

"Shivaay, Sid, Mallika and Kaina met with an accident.." She cried and Shivaay held her against his chest with trembling hands.

"Let's go." He whispered and they left to Saifee hospital. Anika was crying bitterly.

"My sweet Kaina is suffering so much when she barely saw the world. She lost her mumma, and now this?" Anika mumbled and Shivaay noticed her affection towards the baby girl he never met, to be honest. And he was jealous, jealous of the strong bond she created with this family, jealous to remain a spectator in her life..

They reached the hospital and Anika threw herself in Karan's arms while Shivaay greeted the elders with pain filled voice on seeing his life in someone else's arms.

"How are they?" Anika asked and just then, Mallika appeared from the bathroom with a broken arm, she was the least hurt. Actually, the car collided with a truck and Mallika was on the passenger seat but the truck collided the driver's side and Kaina was behind Sid.

"Kaina and Sid are the most hurt!" Mallika cried bitterly as she hugged her best friend. Shivaay looked at the scene and his heart broke. He imagined himself being in Mallika's place, seeing his Anika between life and death.. this made him remember Daksh, when he kidnapped her and almost drowned her.. he remembered the discussion he had with Om about his feelings regarding Anika.. she had overheard his discussion with Om about Khoon and Khandan..but he was unaware of that.. when he told Om that he couldn't see Anika as the mother of his children.. had she stayed a while longer, she would have known..

Flashback

"I can't see her as the mother of my children." He said unaware of the fact that Anika heard him and this, despite his 'detector'. Anika ran away crying but Shivaay continued talking with Om.

"You told me some day that the day I'll fall in love, the day I'll be Ishqbaaz, I'll come to you crying? You're right Om. I'm here at your feet pleading you to help me. When I didn't imagine her as my children's mother, it was because of my naam, khoon and khandan theory, when I was SSO..But days are passing and with each day I'm growing to be Anika's Shivaay only. I love Anika so much that I want to eat her, to love her, to kiss each parcel of her body.. but each time I think about that.. naam, khoon and khandan, plays in my mind. I can definitely imagine her giving birth to OUR babies, with my heart but not my mind.."

"Then look at her with your heart only and only then you'll be at peace.. Open your heart to her Shivaay, you'll not regret it." Om said and Shivaay smiled,determined.. but then, the same day he got his talk with Om, the same day he decided to confess..she left..

Precap

"You have the chance to have her back Shivaay, you really do. I know that you hurt Anika but I also know that you're the only one who can heal her. To be honest with you, I support this wedding with Anika only for Kaina's happiness but she can walk out whenever she want, I won't stop her, I know she loves you a lot so you shall not abandon the battle to gain her love again."