~42~

Hi guys! I just want to tell you, that this is the only thing that I could do because I'm currently sick :/ I won't be able to update Done neither, I'm sorry.. 

'Think Shivaay, think..' Was on his mind since his wife left the office with what seemed like smoke out of her ears.

He was speeding to finish his work then left for his home, without forgetting flowers and chocolate for his sherni. As he arrived home, he noticed that it was dark, and the first thing he got in mind was:

'Where is Anika.' he looked everywhere, until he found a note on the bedside table in their room.

"Sorry Shivaay, I just got an invitation to a family dinner with the Mehra,please come and pick me up to the Seaside restaurant at 9.00 p.m, your khidkitod Anika." Shivaay read. He looked at his watch and saw that it was already 8 past 20. So he drove to the restaurant and as he got there, he saw that the party wasn't over so he had to get in to find Anika. He walked inside and the first thing that he could see was his wife smiling and talking to a man. The man put a hand on her shoulder and she giggled as she too touched his shoulder. Shivaay was fuming! How dared she do that? He was dying with jealousy. And Anika knew that he was seeing them. She saw him from the corner of her eyes walking to her with an angry face.

"Anika," He said softly as he slid his arm around her waist.

"Shivaay! You're here already. I didn't see the time, after all I got a pleasant friend to talk to, right Ashok?" Anika said as she laughed with the guy while Shivaay rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah, Shivaay, Ashok Mehra is.."

"I know really well who is Ashok Mehra."

Flashback

Flashback.

Two kids were playing together, running here and there, the boy was nine while the girl was seven. The boy was pretty in love with the girl,even though she didn't know.

"Poonam, let's play hide and seek, and if the catcher finds the one hiding, the one hiding will get a dare!" The boy said and Poonam agreed. As she was the younger, Poonam was the one to hide. As the boy was counting, Poonam was trying to hide and when another boy who was barely eight came to her.

"Poo!"

"Ashok?" Poonam asked and hugged Ashok tightly. They smiled and Ashok pulled out of his pocket a beautiful bracelet.

"This is for you Poo, because I want to marry you when we will be older."Ashok said, both were unaware of the nine years old boy witnessing this.

'She doesn't love you Shivaay, she loves this Ashok.' His innocent mind thought as he walked a way and pretended to count.

"This is very beautiful Ashok but when I'll grow older I will marry Shivaay only. You're just my friend!"

"But he's a sadu!"

"But he is my Sadu Singh Oberoi!" Poonam answered and ran away from there.

End of flashback.

"Yes, Ashok, my childhood sweetheart." Anika said and in a way this broke Shivaay's heart. Just to imagine that she might have loved before him.. he couldn't accept it.

"Well Ashok, it was good to see you.. now I'm going to leave." Anika said and walked to her family to hug them before leaving with Shivaay. As soon as they got home, the first thing that she did was to ask, "Did it hurt?"

Shivaay was confused.

"Did it hurt to see me with someone else? Someone who had loved me back in the past..Did it hurt you? Before you talk, I know Ragini and you used to be college sweethearts.." Anika said and Shivaay lowered his head. "I have never loved Ashok. Even during our childhood I've always had you in my heart..and it pained to see Ragini throwing herself on you when I know that you have been romantically involved in the past. Just like it hurt you to see me joking with Ashok."

"Anika, I'm sorry if I hurt you.. I might have been with Ragini in the past but truth is that I've always loved you.. the day you got kidnapped, I was going to ask you out. I know you were barely nine but I knew that I would spend my life with you.. Ragini was a part of my dark phase.. after your kidnapping, I was so sad and this sadness balled up in my heart until it exploded in form of drugs, sex, alcohol and every sin possible. Our family were rivals, that's true, but Siddarth was the one who took me away from this, with the help of Malika.. Ragini might be a college fling, but you and I are made to last, and I won't let her step into our love."