~35~

The family except Pinky came and congratulated them and started talking about names etc.. They didn't see the evil entering the house, in disguise of Naagini.

"Shivaay!" Ragini squealed as she saw Shivaay and ran to him and hugged him, to Pinky's happiness.

"Hey you! Who are you to throw yourself on a married man?" Anika or may I say her hormones talked.

"I'm Ragini Malhotra, Shivaay Singh Oberoi long time friend. And may I know your name? We never met before right?" Ragini said and a smiling Shivaay got pushed behind a pregnant Anika. He was smiling to see her jealousy.

"I am.. and mark my words, Anika SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI. So your long time friendship is nothing compared to this bound.. I'm here, I can throw myself on him, I think I'm enough for him. Right Shivaay?" Anika said, her hormones really got the worst out of her.

"Of course you're right. It's a pleasure to meet you again Ragini. You can come back some time later. I want to rest a little." Shivaay said and dragged Anika to their room.

"Bhabhi 4000- Ragini -36!" Rudra said to a fuming Ragini.

"Just shut up Rudra!" Ragini groaned.

"You're just jealous of Anika bhabhi! Did you see her? It was Dabang Anika in action! She shut your mouth in one go!" Rudra giggled and Om hit his head.

"Enough now! We have to lead our invite out of the house now." Om replied sarcastically and Pinky now began talking.

"You two behave! It's already so obvious that you're not my sons with your lack of respect." Pinky taunted.

"Pinky don't you dare to talk to my children like this." Tej roared and Pinky rolled her eyes.

"No one in this family made a difference between Shivaay, OmRu and Priyanka, I don't know why your dirty mouth is telling these words of hatred towards my children. And just to let you know, the Rana just called me to invite us for diner they want to gift Anika with her ancestral jewelries so before we leave I'm asking you to behave towards your son's in-laws." Jhanvi said.

Shivika's room.

Anika collapsed on the bed while Shivaay just looked at her.

"Anika, what was that?" He asked and she furrowed her brows.

"What was what?" She wondered in return.

"I was talking about your attitude with Ragini." Shivaay said.

"Oh! So you want me to let her throw herself on you? Are you horny when you see her Shivaay? Does she give you 'needs'?" Anika asked and Shivaay rolled his eyes.

"Of course not, what are you saying Anika? I never said such." Shivaay defended himself.

"Then the talk is over. As much as you don't like me being close to other guys, the same applies to you." Anika answered and she began removing her clothes because she felt too hot all of sudden.

"Anika, why are you strip teasing?" Shivaay asked.

"I'm hot. And I am not strip teasing." Anika said.

"Then why do I have a hard one?" Shivaay asked in return.

"I don't know but do you want me to have a look at it?" Anika asked as he walked to her.

"Please.."He groaned.

Pinky's room.

"It's goods that you're heres Ragini. Since this girl came into my son's lifes, everyone is wrapped around her finger, especially him. I don't know what type of black magic she did on them."

"Don't worry aunty, I promise I'll do my best to walk Shivaay out of this witch's clutches.." Ragini said while smirking and Pinky too smiled, unaware of what she had just created.

Precap 

"I will bear any insult towards me but you're not allowed to speak a word against my child. Believe it or not I'm giving birth to Shivaay's child and not even you his mother, the one who gave birth to my husband is allowed to speak rubbish against my flesh! If I hear you again I will forget that you too are a mother." Anika warned Pinky and Shivaay just wanted to strangle his own mother. How could she talk like this about her own grandchild? He unlocked the bathroom's door and walked out, Pinky looked at him, faking a smile.

"Shivaay you cames and you didn't even comes to greet me!"

"I don't see the need to greet a stranger." Shivaay said shocking both his wife and mother.