"So you have planned out the whole ordeal, huh?" I grin, raising Amelia's hand to my lips.

"She has," Niall says as he also enters the tent, smiling happily. "Congratulations."

"You are in this, too?" I raise my eyebrows, delighted to see him.

"Of course." He shrugs shyly. "You will always have me by your side. Besides, Amelia didn't really give us much choice when she stormed into our tents and told us she had an epiphany and was ready to propose to you."

"We will do it at dawn if you two agree," Silas says. "Considering the attack is hours away, there aren't many options. I'll prepare everything, all you need to do is show up. I will let you know where."

"Wow, I... this is all happening so fast." I run my fingers through my hair nervously, but when I see a grin on Amelia's face, I relax almost instantly.

"I love you," she says, looking excited.

"Te amo," I reply, smiling.

"Alright, now I have to steal your bride because she needs to get prepared, and so do you." Silas points a finger at me before grabbing Amelia's hand, pulling her away.

Niall grins once they leave, spreading his arms and pulling me into a tight hug, patting my back. "I am so happy for you, Harry."

"And I am glad my best friend is with me on this day." I place my hands on his shoulders as I pull away.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

A memory of him kissing me months ago suddenly flashes before my eyes. I haven't thought about it ever since, but now that I am about to get married to the woman I love, I remember there is another person that cares for me far deeper than I knew. I drop my arms, rubbing the nape of my neck, not knowing how to approach the issue.

"I can tell what are you thinking about," Niall tells me. "You needn't worry, I am truly happy for you and I really want this wedding to happen. I never thought I'd admit this out loud, but I... I was in love with you. For a long time. But I never expected anything, all I wanted for you is to be happy and now that you are, I can be at peace."

Hearing him admit his feelings out loud makes it that much more real, but it eases me to know he is not hurt because of this. "Thank you for being the best friend anyone could wish for and for always taking care of me. I owe you."

Before Niall can reply, I lean forward and lightly kiss his cheek before pulling back with a soft smile. His entire face turns red and his blue eyes are widened, avoiding my gaze.

"I hope you find someone, Niall, I really do."

He smiles bashfully, clearing his throat. "I, uh, I need to help with the- you know, preparations." He scratches the back of his head awkwardly. "I'll see you soon."

He almost stumbles out of the tent and I laugh, swiping my palms down my face as I release a content sigh. "Oh my God." I still can't wrap my head around the fact I got proposed and engaged all in less than an hour. Not to mention my wedding is in a few hours.

"Knock knock." I turn around to see my father standing at the entrance, his hands clasped behind his back. "I hope you have a few minutes to spare for your father."

"Of course." I beckon him inside, motioning for him to sit on one of the chairs aside while I walk towards my bed, lowering myself on it. "I assume you've heard about my engagement."

"Amelia came to ask for your hand, so yes." He laughs loudly, shaking his head. "What a woman... one of a kind, she is."

I grin, leaning forward and placing my elbows on my thighs, fumbling with the rings on my fingers. "So... I am getting married. Well, kind of."