12) The Morning After

Jimin groaned as a weight fell on top of him, bringing the child out of his sweet dream - he couldn't remember what had happened of course, but the sensation of sleeping is always pleasant.

That is until something gets thrown on top of you.

"5 more minutes..." Jimin sleepily mumbled, grabbing his blanket to pull it closer to himself, only to find that it wouldn't move...

and it wasn't his blanket.

"Ah!" the poor boy startled, letting go of his boyfriends shirt. Boyfriend? That's weird to think... Jimin smiled like a schoolgirl with a crush, before bringing himself back to the present.

Yoongi's head was seated comfortably on his chest whilst the blankets were further down the bed than he could reach; a cool chill settling on his upper half.

Should I wake him up?

Will he find it awkward?

What time even is it?

Flitted rapidly through his mind, while his eyes focused on the cute face in front of him. Yoongi's hair was splayed out on Jimin's shirt; the soft strands tickling his collar bones, and his eyes were firmly held shut - he looked almost grumpy but it was adorable!

Even his eyelashes looked pretty, resting on his cheek as he continued to lightly snore. Before he even knew what he was doing, Jimin followed the urge to press his lips against Yoongi's soft ones. They were so plump; the feeling was like satisfying a hungry stomach, a tingly sensation everlasting on Jimin's lips.

The fleeting feeling continued to surprise Jimin when he pulled away, as needy lips immediately sucked his bottom lip back into their mouth, as if claiming their territory. Jimin choked on his breath at the sudden action, noticing how Yoongi's hand had begun lazily stroking his hip.

A small, husky groan elicited from the back of Yoongi's throat as he pulled away, eyelashes finally fluttering open giving Jimin access to the powerful orbs beneath them. "Morning" Yoongi chuckled, voice thick with sleep. Jimin simply blushed, "G-good morning, hyung" he smiled awkwardly, not knowing what his boundaries were right now.

Did Yoongi like physical contact in the morning? Jimin pondered.

"You're so warm Jimin..." Yoongi mumbled, placing a kiss on his chest before snaking his arms back around his waist. "I'm actually a b-bit cold... you stole the blanket" Jimin chuckled. "Oh? Want me to warm you up?" Yoongi sleepily smirked, though was barely able to keep his eyes open as he looked up at Jimin.

"Um..." Jimin felt the wave of hormones from the previous day rush up to his head. All he wanted was Yoongi closer to him - which was crazy because he was literally lying on top of him already! He wanted to feel those cushiony-soft lips again, craved to taste Yoongi's tongue on his own. He longed to grab, kiss, and bite every inch of warm skin that he could reach.

Poor Jimin sat limp in the midst of a literal war of hormones.

"You know... if you wanted to kiss me, you could've just asked" Yoongi snickered, inching his way closer up Jimin's body in order to press a line of kisses up his neck. The younger froze, not daring to move an inch as the elder stole his breath away with his series of wet kisses.

The sound of his lips smacking every few seconds caused a scolding heat to burn Jimin's face, heart rate increasing rapidly. Head up in flames, all he could think was; god this feels so good, and he's barely even touching me!

Noticing the younger stiffen, Yoongi gradually came to a stop, and Jimin willed himself not to whine at the loss of contact. "Jimin... I'm not moving too fast am I? Are you comfortable with this?" Yoongi asked a little guiltily, though it made Jimin's heart swell. Hearing Yoongi's utmost concern, knowing that he'd put Jimin's feelings ahead of his own in an instant - it was as if a switch flipped in his brain.

Jimin all but pounced onto Yoongi; trapping the elder between himself and the mattress as he allowed his instincts to take over.

"Jim-" Yoongi began before Jimin yanked the elder into his lap, hands frantically searching for skin to grasp whilst his mouth set to work on Yoongi's lips. Surprisingly, Yoongi sounded oddly submissive, (if the increasing whines from the back of his throat were anything to go by) at the feeling of Jimin's inexperienced hands feeling him up so roughly.

The two gasped as they separated, loud pants filling the room causing the air to thicken with arousal. Almost immediately, Jimin latched his mouth onto Yoongi's neck, like a pup suckling on its mother, as he harshly drew blood up to the surface. Yoongi's hands were tangling in his hair as he sat and enjoyed the rawness of his actions. It was so surreal. So animalistic.

"Ah~ Jimin" Yoongi groaned, grunting as the younger moved his face to the other side of his neck, ensuring to litter his milky-soft skin with more love bites. The elder's hands became restless, he felt as if he should be doing something in return, but what? Smirking, Yoongi moved to bite Jimin's chin, causing a low growl to erupt from the younger's throat.

A muffled "I love you" was groaned into Yoongi's neck as he pulled away, laving his tongue over the mark he had just created - then he lifted his heavily lidded eyes onto Yoongi's face, hoping to God he hadn't heard him.

But he had, and it was the most goddamn erotic thing Yoongi had ever witnessed.

"I think... I think I n-need a cold shower..." Jimin chuckled, albeit slightly out of breath. "You bipolar or something, kid? That shit came outta no where!" Yoongi laughed, pecking Jimin's cheek in order to wipe the fake pout off of his face.

"Keep it in your pants, that's for another day" Yoongi winked, cuddling back into the sheets before shoving the younger away, "Go shower! I need to plan out an escape route so that my parents can't kill me for these goddamn hickeys!" Jimin blushed at that, shuffling to the bathroom with clean clothes in his hands.

Fucking Park Jimin, my sneaky little boyfriend. Yoongi smiled to himself, brushing nimble fingertips over his now slightly sore neck.