05) I Hate You

(Photo is Jimin's outfit 😁 PS sorry for slow updates, it's been hectic 😅)

"I hate you, you know that?" Jimin whined, throwing down the 5th shirt he'd found in his wardrobe. He'd agreed to the 'date' by claiming it was just a friendly meet-up, though he practically had to agree by the way Tae was begging to go on this date with Hoseok.

A deal was a deal.

"I thought you got that other guy's number... what was it, Jin?" "Yeh I know... but I think I'm too young for him, I don't know... maybe I should just play the field!" Tae giggled.

Taehyung had picked out the perfect outfit for his date; a cute, light-purple, fluffy sweater paired with some skinny-blue jeans and white sneakers. His hair had been crimped slightly so that it lay puffy on his head, he was so completely adorable that even Jimin couldn't deny it. However, the elder could not find anything to wear, it wasn't as if he was trying to impress Yoongi or look good for Yoongi... He just wanted to look nice for going out, that's all.

"How about this?" Tae asked, holding up a denim jacket, "It's too hot for that... I don't know, maybe I'll just keep it simple" Tae hummed, playing with the things on his desk to keep himself occupied while Jimin got dressed. Slipping a white tee over his head, the boy smiled when he observed his reflection.

Though the shirt was literally as simple as it could get, once paired with his black, ripped jeans and a beanie, he was more than happy at his choice. "You're missing your glasses!" Tae pouted, throwing them at Jimin. "They're only for reading though? "But they look hot with those jeans and black beanie" he argued back, doing weird facial expressions until the boy put them on.

After finishing accessorising himself with some jewellery, Jimin and Tae made their way to the centre of the mall where they had agreed to meet the two boys. "Do you think Hoseok will think I look too girly?" Tae frowned as they walked, anxiously toying with the ends of his sweater. "He'll love it, you look cute!" Jimin chuckled, ruffling his puffy hair, "And if he doesn't think you look good, you don't need that! You still have Seokjin". Tae nodded, smiling when they finally glanced up to see the duo stood by the food court.

"Good morning, Yoongi Hyung!" Jimin beamed, tilting his head slightly to look up at the taller male. "Hey, kiddo" Yoongi chuckled, patting his head making the younger's face heat up slightly - not that he'd ever admit it. Yoongi similarly wouldn't admit that the cute yet astoundingly hot outfit the younger had chosen was perfect eye candy for him.

"Hoseok, this is Taehyung" Yoongi cut through his thoughts, gladly introducing them. "Nice to meet you, Hyung" Tae smiled, teeth fully on display; he couldn't help it when looking up at such an angelic, gorgeous guy. "It's nice to meet you too! Aren't you adorable!" he grinned, resisting the urge to squish Tae's cheeks, instead opting to just tap his head like Yoongi had done.

"Well, me and Jimin are headed to the park, so we'll meet you guys here later, alright?", "Sure! I was hoping, Tae, that you'd like to go to a couple of stores with me and then grab some lunch?" Hoseok asked with a smile, "Of course!".

Jimin and Yoongi strolled next to each other through the busy shopping centre as they made their way to the park just outside. "Sorry if you think it's lame or cheap... I just thought you'd like to spend some time in the fresh air, getting to know eachother, you know?" Yoongi spoke up, breaking the awkward silence that had fallen upon them.

"No no! It's cool! I prefer quieter areas anyway..." Jimin stammered, not sure as to why he was suddenly so shy, they were just hanging out after all. "So, Jimin, just so I know whether or not this date should be PG, how old exactly are you?" the younger nearly choked on air at the statement, "I'm kidding! I just forget sometimes that we share a class that's all, I forgot you're younger than me" "Oh... well i'm 16, 17 in October... what about you?" Jimin asked, "17... I'm a grade above you".

"Oh... would it be rude to ask why you are in our literature class? I mean... I was just wondering" Yoongi smiled at Jimin's curiously wide eyes, taking in a breath before answering. "Would it be dumb if I said it's because I enjoyed that class so much?". Jimin's eyes widened even more as he looked up at the elder, "What?" "I said, I really enjoyed that class, and I had to drop literature when I moved up a year, because my schedule was packed with 'important' studies like math. But I had a free period anyway so I requested to repeat literature... yours was the only class available" he shrugged.

Jimin let the information stick before he giggled, "You nerd!" "Yah! Says you! Wearing those glasses when they're just for reading, are you trying to look cute for me or what?" Yoongi smirked, "How did you..." "Anyway, I do believe we've reached our destination!" Yoongi led Jimin over to the swings with one hand on his wrist, claiming they just had to sit down because he was tired from all the walking.

"But... how come you never answer questions then? Since you've already took our class before, you should know everything! And you're always on your phone, shouldn't you be working if you enjoy it?" Jimin continued to ponder, "So many questions" Yoongi smiled, shaking his head before exhaling softly.

"I just... I didn't get the same teacher as last year, I hate the one we have now, plus all the other bratty kids piss me off" he sighed, swinging his legs again to push himself higher into the air. "Am I bratty?" Jimin feigned shock, one hand on his heart for dramatic effect making Yoongi laugh. "Of course you are! You answer every fucking question she asks in your high pitched voice!".

"I don't have a high pitched voice?" Jimin frowned whilst listening to himself speak. "Yeah not now, but when you talk to teachers you do!" Yoongi chuckled, holding his head in his hands as he spoke in a girly manner; "Excuse me! Miss! Is the answer not any emotion since there is no true way to analyse Simon's behaviour?", mimicking Jimin's voice. "Yah! It's not my fault if teachers are wrong, and I don't sound like that!" he fought back a grin. "Alright, alright, if you say so" Yoongi held his hands up in surrender, chuckling as he did so.

A little while later, Jimin was happily munching on a healthy, chicken wrap as they made their way across the green outdoors, back to the mall. "So, from what I've learned today, you're actually a pretty interesting little guy" Yoongi smirked down at a frowning Jimin, shooting him a wink. "I'm not little!" "Okay, keep your hair on little miss angry" "Yah!" Jimin pretended to be mad but failed miserably as he began laughing.

"Can I meet your dog some day, Yoongi? She sounds so cute!" Jimin eye-smiled; something Yoongi had recently learned was freakin' adorable. "Woah, we've only been on one date and you want to come over to my place already?" he grinned, "No! This isn't a date! Just a friendly... meet-up" Jimin reasoned, though Yoongi didn't look so convinced. "Would a friend do this..." Yoongi stifled a laugh at the look of horror painted across Jimin's face as he linked their hands together.

"Hyung! What are you doing?!" Jimin shrieked, trying to remove his hand, though Yoongi's grip wouldn't let up. "Just being friendly" he grinned, before coughing awkwardly; "I see the way you keep looking at me, Jimin. You can't tell me that you don't have any feelings for me at all?". Jimin instantly regretted his harsh tone as a small feeling of fear flickered through the other's eyes.

"I'm not gay though..." Jimin murmured quietly, looking down at the floor, "Plus, I don't even know you that well!". Despite his pleas, Yoongi felt the way that Jimin kept squeezing his hand back every so often, reassuring him that he wasn't being too intimidating.

"You don't have to worry too much, Jimin, just let things happen as they do, alright? I won't do anything if I know you're uncomfortable" "Wait... so you're... you know-" "I'm bi, Jimin, stop worrying so much and just go with the flow alright? It's okay" he smiled reassuringly. Jimin frowned, he just wasn't used to this and he didn't really know if he could entirely trust Yoongi considering they hadn't been talking long, but something about him kept drawing him in. "Alright" he smiled, tightening his grip on Yoongi's hand as they continued to walk, soon meeting up with the two other love birds who were still giggling from their own date

-

"You must've had a good time, you're smiling like crazy" Jimin laughed, "Hoseok is so fun! He bought me bubbles and we were blowing them inside this store until they kicked us out so we ran around the mall to get away from them!" Tae smiled, recalling the recent memory, surely enough locked away safely forever in his little mind. "What about you? Are you ready to admit you're gay for Yoongi hyung?"

"I hate you".