11) The Min Yoongi Household

It had been a week or so of Yoongi and Jimin spamming each others phones. Every day, one or the other would send at least 50 random selfies, and when neither of them were busy, they'd have the longest conversations over such random topics.

Jimin briefly remembered them talking about how all the Disney movies may be secretly connected - that was his favourite late night conversation.

Now, after several days of Yoongi begging his parents, they had finally allowed him to invite his date round for a sleepover.

Jimin never usually liked the idea of sleepovers too much - the mere thought of sharing someone else's bed, the fear of accidentally needing a number two while staying over and not being able to flush or the possibility of not liking their parents cooking and seeming rude always frightened Jimin off. But for Yoongi, he was more than ecstatic, and for some bizarre reason he'd had a craving to see the boy more lately. To touch the boy...

Poor Jimin's mother had to give him a debriefed conversation of 'the birds and the bees' once he had asked her permission to sleep over. "Omma, I promise it's just hanging out, like if I slept over at Jungkook's place. I'm not even legal age!" he had blushed, "I know you like this Yoongi... but don't let him force you into anything you don't want to do" she had patted his shoulder reassuringly, to which (of course) Jimin had replied; "Omma, he just wants to hang out! He's lazy so he doesn't like going out much, that's all".

Now, however, Jimin was a little nervous as he got out of his mother's car. They had followed the directions Yoongi had texted him previously, and Jimin now stood outside one of the several, medium sized houses in a remarkably cute, small neighbourhood. Jimin waved off his mother before hauling his backpack onto his back, with all his needed possessions inside, and shyly knocked on the door.

"Ah! Chim Chim" Yoongi chuckled, kissing the boy's forehead gently before leading him inside the house. Jimin leant down to take off his shoes and nearly toppled over as he remembered the weight of his backpack, which he was still wearing. "Woah woah, did you just fall for me, Jimin?" Yoongi stifled a laugh, smirking like the cocky little shit he was.

"You know, a normal guy would offer to hold my bag for me" Jimin huffed, regaining his balance once again. "But where's the fun in being a 'normal' guy?" Yoongi chuckled, leading Jimin out of the hallway and over to the living room in order to introduce him.

"Mom, dad, this is Jimin, my...friend" he said cautiously, not wanting Jimin to get the wrong idea and feel pressured.

Yoongi had actually found out that he was bisexual a few years ago, and although his mother in particular was slightly bothered by it (fearing she wouldn't have grandchildren), his parents had gradually grown to accept and support their little man.

"Ah, it's nice to finally meet you. Yoongi's been keeping you all to himself!" his mother chuckled, accepting Jimin's shaky hand as he held it outwards to be polite.

"Oh... hehe" Jimin laughed awkwardly, feeling his legs waver slightly out of nerves. "Will you guys be joining us down here to watch this super interesting cooking show?" his father chuckled, voice laced with sarcasm. That must be where Yoongi gets it from - Jimin thought to himself, smiling at the thought. "Hey! It's a good show!" his mother slapped her husband, all of them chuckling slightly.

A small silence fell upon them before Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand; "I'll go show him up to my room, call us down for dinner, yeh?". "Of course, you do like fish cakes, right Jimin?" his mother asked. "Oh, yes! Yes thank you" Jimin smiled before Yoongi began leading him upstairs.

"Wow... your room is so..." Jimin pondered, thinking of a nice way to word it. "Greyscale-themed?" he chuckled. Not only was Yoongi's bed a sleek black colour with grey pillows, but his walls were also a light shade of grey, with one contrasting wall opposite his bed a dark grey colour. His wardrobe was mirrored but still black - even his carpet was grey.