Jayfeather: The Sticks attack

(Look at that amazing picture! It's him and the stupidly stupid stick!)

All was peaceful at the glorious place called.... Thunderclan. Birds were chirping, cats were talking, some arguing, but other than Lionblaze and Berrynose - Who was arguing over who had the better fur- all was still peaceful. Jayfeather knew this, yet chose to do nothing to disrupt this. The gray tabby pricked his ears as a snapping sound reached his ears. The others obviously heard it, because Daisy instantly started to freak out. "MY KITS OH MY PRECIOUS BABIES COME HERE SO MUMMY CAN PROTECT YOU! SPIDERLEG! PROTECT ME AND MY PRECIOUS BABIES!" She screamed, clinging to the black and brown tom. Spiderleg finally clonked her on the head with a frying pan to shut her up. Bramblestar forced his way through the crowd of cats, clawing several of them with his manicured claws ( He got them done in Riverclan by Mothwing once a week, she was a wonder with the claw polish!) He still had powdered sugar around his mouth from his breakfast of powdered doughnuts and coffee. The clans' eyes widened as a... HERD OF STICKS CAME FLYING THROUGH THE CAMP ENTRANCE! "I am Sticky: Leader of STICKCLAN!" One of the bigger sticks screamed. Bramblestar pointed a blue painted claw at the stick. "I Don't have any idea in the slightest of who you are, but I order you to go!" he said, his voice squeaky. "I'm just a distraction! Grab the gray cat with blue eyes boys!" the stick yelled. A horde of sticks grabbed Jayfeather, who started to cry. "I WANT STICK!" he wailed. "I'm right here Jayfeather!" A voice yelled through the fray of sticks. A white she-cat with green eyes waved her paw, a stick sitting next to her. " STICK?! AND HALF MOON?! SEE YA PEEPS LATER!" Jayfeather said, running after the white she-cat and the stick. Jayfeather then went to the Stick Kingdom, where he and Half Moon reigned as King and Queen until several of the stick servants rebelled, killing their King Jayfeather.

"So... What do we do now?" Bramblestar asked. "Um... We make your son a medicine cat," Cinderheart said. "I have a son?!" Bramblestar squealed, his eyes going into stars. He picked up the kit and hugged him close to his chest. "I'll name him Doughnutkit!" he kissed the kit and then set him down next to his mother. Brightheart understood what it felt like to have an humiliating name. "Put Alderkit on his Birth Certificate, just don't tell Bramblestar, It'll crush him,"

( Totally Awesome way to end the biggest ship this fandom has come up with am I right?)

Cloudy on WCO helped me with this.

Caracters belong to: ERIN HUNTER!