prologue

(A/n): This takes place 6 days before the first chapter
(Y/n) P.O.V
I pull my luggage behind me, moving up a few spots as the line moves forward.
"NEXT!"
I walk up to the counter, grabbing a pen and signing a waiver. The worker snatches the paper, hands me a room key, a map, and a brochure for the ship then points toward the end of the counters. I walk to the left, going toward a metal detector. I put my bag on a conveyor belt and stepped through the frame. I grabbed my bag again and walked up to an exit. Outside of the doorway, a ramp lead to the Aurora. I walk across the ramp and enter the ship. Looking down at the map, I find room 504. I look around the hallway until I find an elevator. I press the 'up' button and hop into the elevator. The doors shut behind me and the elevator takes me up 5 floors. A 'ding' comes from the elevator as the doors open, revealing the 5th floor. There was a hallway with doors to rooms on either side. On the end of the hallway, there was a big window, showing off the view. I look up and down the hall until I find room 504. I unlock my door and unpack my suit case. After unpacking, I take a hot shower and change into pajama's, ready to take relax on a cruise through outer space.