Chapter 13- Emphasis on Attempt

Start from the beginning

He growled as you tried to control your fear, and your scent was become less evident in the air. His body suddenly straightened it posture. His hand shaking around the front of your neck and bringing you up with him. Your oxygen supply was cut off by his tight grip as he slammed your body against the wall.

"W-wha...yo, w-want?" You choked out, tears streaming down your face as you hands attempted to unwind his fingers from your neck. You had a sudden rush of violence before he could answer, and you chocked out a throaty gurgled scream, igging your nails into his gloves. You ripped down, causing the material of the glove to rip with it, thus revealing the clowns sickly white hands underneath. So his face wasn't makeup? It is really white?

You'd drawn a blacky-red, intoxicated blood from his hand, and you expected him to be mad. But he merely looked down and chuckled, and now that your rush was over you felt that the lack of oxygen in your body had increased significantly.

"What do I want?' He mocked, puckering his lips out like a sad duck, "What do I want?"

There was a pause in which you took the time to gag, tilting your head backward desperately trying to suck any amount of oxygen into your lungs. But your windpipe was obstructed by the clowns large, gripping fingers.

"I want you...I need you!" He adds, happy as a jester in his first statement, but suddenly frowning and growing angry. One minute he's a chirpy bird and the next he's a monster.

If you were a doctor, you would diagnose him with bipolar.

At this point you were unable to speak. Pennywise took this time as the time to make his move, so with a smile of a thousand teeth he moved in closer to you. You were healed enough for him, so he wanted to take from you now.

"Your fear; it drives me crazy...Over the bend... Nuts...Bonkers!!" He cries triumphantly, A's is it was an achievement. Then he just stopped smiling all together. "I need it"

His breathing became heavy and his eyes became yellow and half lidded as his mouth began to open. Your face was blood red at this point, perhaps even purple, and your body was desperate for air. You felt dizzy, but you could still see his long, snake like red tongue slip from his mouth.

He was gliding towards your eyes, and you kicked lightly in attempt to fight back, knowing what was about to take place. But it was no use when you were weakened and dizzy like this. Your legs caught his attention as you moved them about, and as your eyes spun in and out of focus you could see his yellow hungered eyes that trailed down to your legs. You stopped moving them, then, in fear he would do something.

He noticed and growled from lack of movement he had previously seen. His eyes were full of lust, but even with unfocused vision you could sense a hint of curiosity and overall little knowledge on what he was looking at. Nevertheless, he reached a gloved hand out and grabbed onto your shin that was covered by your jeans.

You yelped and wiggled uncomfortably. His grip didn't hurt at all- in fact it tickled as he slid his hand upwards- but it just made you feel weird. Once his hand reached your thigh, he stopped, his hand wrapped mostly around your inner thigh. You choked and froze up at the contact.

"You stopped squirming" he said matter-of-factly, but at the same time it felt like a question. He gritted his teeth together and looked into your puffy eyes. He growled, "Why?"