𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓.

Hello Beautiful Person
Welcome to the newest addition to the Butterfly Effect Series! There's so much to uncover within this book, but FIRST I'd like to clarify that this book will contain significant spoilers for Butterfly Effect & small spoilers for Wishing Effect.

In the past, this book has gone by many different names such as; "Scarlet," "The Broken R" and as of late "After Us".

The previous versions (↑) are ones I believe belong in a furnace on the highest f*ing settings. It was so bad!!

However, with the experience of the last eight years. I'm finally ready to sit down and write this monster of a book!

FAIR WARNING ✨ I do tend to unpublished and publish this book due to lack of consistency or a slip up on my part. So, if you do add this book to your library, I apologize for the spam in advance!

Love you all bunches!!

Synopsis

  Three teens.

  Two boys.

  One girl.

  And zero chance of backing down.

  Being surrounded by five brothers, younger and older, boys at the prestigious Gotham Academy quickly learn to never mess with this hot-headed teen. It can be a good and bad thing having all of your brothers attend the same school.

And when it comes to relationships, they're nonexistent.

  Captain of Gotham Academy's volleyball team, Lucille Grayson, is the daughter of a well-established pediatric doctor and an undercover cop whose reputations proceed them both.

  Her life is pretty crazy and normal at the same time.

  Amazing teammates, supportive friends, annoying, protective, 'terrible' looking brothers, weirdly attractive parents, and a pain in the ass much older sister whose honesty is never appreciated.

  After news breaks about a series of murders in connection with an event that occurred twenty years prior. Her family is placed on house arrest alongside other close friends and family.

  Marshall Harper is one of those friends. He's the Vice Captain of Keystone High's debate team and is the ideal candidate for any girl. The dashing hopes and dreams of future mother and father-in-laws, thrive off this handsome ginger.

  What they don't know is their dreams will die fast and hard.

  This fine young man has his sights set on the only girl within the Grayson bunch. But swerving around her brothers will be the ultimate challenge for both these young men.

  Just there per his father's wishes is, Damian Wayne, not friend nor foe. Though his smart mouth and snarky attitude does more harm than good. He realizes that if he's going to survive being 'caged up' then it would be easier not to interact with any of his fellow arrestees.

  He watches silently in the shadows.
  And without realizing it, was secretly alluring a certain Grayson.

  But how can you have a romance when the present itself begins to cave in? Events from the past alter and one by one everything around them disappears creating a whole new timeline.

  It's now up to the displaced and somewhat dysfunctional families to work together as a team to uncover changes made to the past and find the individuals responsible.

  Love is the last thing on anyone's mind.
  However, it's the one thing that can save their timeline.

  And who knows? Maybe a new relationship will blossom out of this hellish nightmare.

Warning (16+)
Sexual Content,  Blood/ Gore,  Alcoholism, Crude Language, Mental Health, and Violence.

Credit
ANY characters that belong to DC Comics are theirs and theirs alone.  Any characters that do NOT belong to DC Comics, are mine.  Please do not go claiming these characters or their backstories as your own.

Comments
Please keep comments respectful.
Negative or hateful comments will be deleted immediately.

✦ 𝐒𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬 ✦
A03: RosellaWinters
Wattpad: RosellaWinters

✦ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞r (18+)
Butterfly Effect. — A Dick Grayson Slow-Burn Romance
Wishing Effect. — A Dick Grayson Slow-Burn Romance
After Effect. — A Damian Wayne Love Triangle Romance