Warning...

>> IF YOU READ IT THE FIRST TIME: THAT WASN'T FINISHED. This is the full one!

Thought I owed you guys an upload :3 sorry it's a little late! I rewrote this chapter so many times...

Ohh & thanks to Marcy (@MBGeek) for my new book covers! Don't you love them? Lol okay now on with the story :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-SUNNY'S POV-

(Continued)

I pulled back from Princeton, our hands touching as his lips twisted into his signature smile.

"So what happens now?" I said, looking down at our interlaced hands.

"Do you trust me?"

"Why?"

"Just answer."

"Yeah..."

"Good."

He scooped me up and the next thing i know, we were plunging into an freezing lake.

Naturally, I screamed.

"PRINCETON!"

He came up laughing. I decided to play a joke on him so I flapped my hands uselessly against the water, pretending to struggle to keep afloat.

"Sunny...?"

"PRINCE!" I yelled, going under the water and still flailing my arms like crazy.

Alarm shook him and he swam over to me, trying to "save me" but instead getting a mouth full of water as I splashed him.

"What'd you do that for?!"

"Since you wet me up, I set you up."

He frowned slightly. Even with his afro soaking wet, he still managed to look gorgeous. And those lips....

"Sunny? Hellooo?" He said, snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Oh...sorry."

He chuckled, pulling himself out of the water. I followed him out and we sat down, letting our clothes air dry in the wind.

"Thanks for coming out here." He said, smiling.

"You're welcome. I wanted to come."

He smiled at me, leaning over to kiss my cheek, but I turned slightly so his lips touched mine. I expected him to jump back, but he just slid his arms around my waist and pressed his hands into my lower back, forcing us together as his lips moved over mine. He pulled back, still smiling as he stood up, adjusting up his shorts and holding his hand out for me to take.

I grabbed on, pulling myself up to face him. "Where are we going?"

"Don't worry about it." He said, taking my hand again and leading me to his car that was barely legal for him to drive in.

"Jacob Perez if you don't tell me right now I swear I-" His lips came crashing back down to mine, his way of telling me to be quiet. I rolled my eyes when he pulled back and put a finger to his lips, but the smile that was plastered on my face gave me away.

"Now come on."

"But I didn't bring any money."

He turned to face me and wrapped his arms around me, looking me in the eyes. "Let me take care of you Sunny."

"You won't take care of me for long if you expect me to let you drive me somewhere."

He just chuckled, pulling me into the car anyway.