"Date" Night: Part One

Nothing to say today .

So yeah.

Read on :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Kayla's POV::

{Her Room}

(6:37 A.M.)

I woke up early Saturday morning and went to the bathroom. It wasnt even 7 A.M. yet and the sun had yet to finish rising. I stared at myself in the mirror, washing my face and putting eye drops in my puffy, red eyes. I brushed my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my iPod, laying on my bed as the music drifted from my earbuds.

I dozed off for about 15 minutes before waking back up to noises at my window. I opened it and looked down.

"Roc? What the hell are you doing here at 7 in the morning on a Saturday?!" I whisper yelled.

He looked up at me and smiled. I hated how I loved that smile. "I came to say sorry."

"Sorry doesn't change the fact that you kissed her on our date, Roc."

"Kayla listen! I know you must not want to talk to me, but you don't know what happened! I told her to go away more than once and she just kissed me. I didn't even kiss her back. You have to believe me Kay. I wouldn't do that. I'll make it up to you if you want me to...we can try this date thing again...whatever you want."

"As long is this isn't a part of your 'plan'." I used air quotes.

"You know about that?" He rubbed his neck.

I nodded.

"No more plan...just let me take you out tonight. As friends?" he looked up at me hopefully.

"Fine...just stop throwing shit at my window at 7 in the morning."

"Deal. See you tonight." He smiled and put his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah sure." I said, shutting the window.

I sat down in my bed and texted Roc, not wanting to continue yelling out a window.

[CallMeKay]: how about we both meet up at the aquarium around 5?

[RocStarCentral]: I like that idea...but I'll pick you up :)

[CallMeKay]: You can drive?

[RocStarCentral]: Don't worry about all that. Haha

[CallMeKay]: I swear if you kill me...

[RocStarCentral]: I don't even wanna know...

[CallMeKay]: I'm sure you don't! Aight man, I gotta eat.

[RocStarCentral]: Okay...text me later. :)

[CallMeKay]: maybe... :) -Ray Ray shrug-

{5:45 P.M.}

(Kayla's outfit on the side >>>)

I looked at my outfit in the mirror. It took a while, but I finally managed to get an outfit I liked. I looked at myself in the mirror, confident that if it doesn't go well this boy will know what he's missing out on. The bell rang and I walked over to answer it.

"Hey, Roc." He smiled at me and held his arms out for a hug. I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me tightly. Damn, he smelled good.

"You look gorgeous... even though this technically isn't a date."

"Thanks..."

He took my hand and lead me outside to a car that had a driver sitting in the front.