Part 1 : The split of heart!!!

Priya POV

Life was never been easy for me. All I wished was a happy family! As wished I got everything! But sometimes fate plays in our lives and we end up leaving our loved ones behind! When there is a problem, obviously there will be two choices, 'doing what is right' and 'doing what is easy'. And I choose the former one. Yes Im doing what is right. Right for everyone here. Im leaving my Ram again. Thats what good for Pihu, my princess! All she needs now is Ram's support. Moreover I dong want to give him the pain of choosing between his wife and daughter. Thats the most terrible thing ever. So Im making it easy for Ram. I hope Ram will understand my decision. I just want to disappear for sometime from their life. Im gonna let them be on their own. It is the hardesr this I ever did. But I have to do it!

W POV

Priya started packing her bags and ofcourse the memories of their life. She picked few photo frames of him and few of his clothes including his white kurta! 😉 Coz every little thing in green room has some memorable story behind it. She was looking at a photo of Ram forgetting the world around when Nuts entered there. Priya's back was facing the door.

Nuts: What is all these bhabi?

No response from Priya as she was lost in the photo.

Nuts: Bhabiiii.

Priya (startled): Oh Nuts. Thank god you came. I need to discuss few things with you.

Nuts: Before that ans my questions. Why are you doing this?

Priya: For the sake of my life. For my Ram.

Nuts: Bhai will be lifeless w/o you. Dont you know that?

Priya: I know Natasha. But if I stay here everyones life will become a hell. And I also need some space from all these mess. Then only this issue can be fixed.

Nuts: So is that your decision.?

Priya: I have no other way out. I need to leave Natasha. Thats what good for everyone. Take care of Ram. Im leaving all the responsibilities of Ram to you. Be with him.

Nuts: Sure bhabi. You will be staying with us in Sharma house. Ok.

Priya: No... No natasha. I cant do that. Then whats the point of leaving KM. I want to go far away from them.

Nuts: Are u joking? No. You cant do that.

Priya: See I cannot tell you where Im going but Il be in touch with. Coz you will be the only person to whom I can ask info about Ram.

Nuts: Wait a min. Are you again going to Dubai?

Priya: (laughs with pain) Dont ask me anything plz.

Nuts: Fine. I believe you. So far your decisions were right. Am not sure about this one. But lets see Bhabi.

Natasha went down. Priya called Bansi kaka to take her bags down. Ram, Vikram and Pari, Maira were sitting on the sofa. Priya came down and stood up looking at her. Khush came to her and informed he is also coming with her.

Priya: (Speaks silently as she doesn't want others to overhear their convo) See Khush you have to be here for me. If Im leaving Ram here means it is only becoz you and Nuts are here. You have to look after him. Dont you dare to say No. Its your angel's order.

Khush has no other way than agreeing to Priya's order. He didnt say anything jus nodded his head. Then she spoke to the two girls and hugged them. All these while Ram was watching everything from a distance with an angry face. Priya looked at Ram and slowly came near him with tears flowing from her eyes. Ram's anger melted little seeing her tears. Her tears yes that kills him like anything. She stood infront of him. Without caring about the surrounding she just hugged him crying like a baby. He reciprocated the hug by holding her tightly near his heart. His eyes also got moistened. Pihu from upstairs looked at Ram and signalled him to leave Priya. Like an obedient father he slowly pushed Priya back and looked down. Priya was shocked to the core coz not even in her dreams she thought that Ram would do like this. With a broken heart she started moving and stopped near the entrance to look back at him. Priya thinks in her mind 'Thank you Ram, Im happy that you prepared to lead a life without me". Ram also thinks in his mind, "Dont go Priya, you are making things worsen by leaving me". 😒 Priya turned and left.

She got inside the car and left her happy world. She stopped the car middle of somewhere and came out of the and took her bags. She asked the driver to go back to KM. She called a taxi and asked the driver to take her to the airport. It was 5 in the evening. Her flight is at 6 pm.

Priya POV

From here a new chapter of my life starts. Yes without My Ram and my family. I have only the memories with me. I dont know how long Im going to be there. First I should dispose this sim coz I dont want others to know where I will be. But my whatsapp acc will be in the same no for some reasons known only to me! 😉 I jsut want Pihu to realize everything going around her and my importance in her life.

She heard the announcement for her flight and checked in giving a last glance to the place.

---

Will see you all soon with Part 2! 🤣😂

Any guess where's she going??? Ofcourse its not Dubai. 😂😂😂😂

PS: In this story, Juhi is not married to Sid for some reasons! 😎 She is still in love with Ram! 😋😋😋😋

Sorry If I'm bored you and wasted your time!!! 😚