From, Ginny

Ginny didn't know how long she stood there, completely shocked, until Sirius arrived home.

"Are you okay, Ginny?" he asked curiously, seeing her bewildered and horribly pink face.

She looked at him, blinking twice, and managed to close her mouth. "I... Yeah. Yeah, I just -" She cut herself off, then looked at Sirius again. "When did you get here?"

Sirius stared at her in concern. "Just now, sweetheart. Is Harry home? What's happened?"

"N...Nothing," she stammered, backing up, her eyes wide. "Nothing, Sirius. I'm just... going. Tell Harry... tell him I said thank you for helping me."

"Alright... Are you sure you're alright? You seem kind of... distant."

"No, no, I'm fine..."

She quickly turned her heel and Apparated away, directly into her room in Ron and Hermione's house. She stood there for a moment, still flabbergasted.

Harry kissed her.

He had. He had kissed her. And he told her he loved her.

He had.

Ginny didn't know what to do, or how to react. If she had to constantly remind herself of her age, how in hell was she supposed to know how to take a man confessing his love and kissing you good bye?

So, she decided to owl him.

Harry,

I don't know what to tell you. I really don't. This was all very sudden, and I don't think I'm ready for this. I hope you can understand. But before I do anything, I need to know what this is. I need to talk to you about this. I'm not going to go into a relationship blind; especially not with everything that's happened to me. Please understand. I really like you, but we need to face this head on. Come over whenever.

From, Ginny

Ginny hated doing it - he would surely notice that instead of signing it with Love from Ginny she had changed her usual style.

Of course he would.