(Losers club imagine) Henry Bowers - Pt 1

⚠️Trigger warning: mentions of sexual abuse⚠️

       My heart was racing as I ran through the forest and approached the bridge. Henry Bowers and his friends were chasing me. I tripped on the abandoned rotting train tracks that were along the stone bridge. Dammit, my foot was caught. I tried to release myself, but my foot wouldn't budge and the shoelaces were caught on the jagged tracks. I began to hear the boy's footsteps getting louder and closer. "SHE'S OVER HERE!" One of them yelled. I was still struggling with my shoe as the boys were in full view. They were about two yards away from me when I began to panic. I tried to break away but was pushed down by the one and only, Henry Bowers, hitting my head on the track in the process. "Tried to run again? We had a deal, y/l/n." Henry stated nonchalantly, as he was holding me down with one hand, and the other reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a switch blade, which caused me to try to get up in a panic. "PIN HER DOWN!" Henry yelled as the two other boys grabbed my arms. Henry put his knife to my neck. "So what was the deal?" He asked "You would leave the guys alone if I would kiss you." I said quietly. "SAY IT LOUDER!" Henry said roughly.

Eddie's POV

"SAY IT LOUDER!" I heard a voice say. "Are you sure there isn't anything going on?" Bill asked. "You would leave the guys alone if I would kiss you!" A feminine voice yelled. "NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE, YOU SCAMMING SLUT!" The other voice yelled. A loud scream was heard. "Guys we have to go, GO GO GO!" I yelled as I ran towards the voices. There they were, on the bridge. Henry and his group were hurting another poor soul. It was a girl this time. I saw her in a few of my classes, she always sat alone at lunch and never really talked to anyone. Henry was cutting her with his pocket knife. "STOP IT, HENRY!" Richie hollered. "What are you gonna do about it, fag?!" Henry yelled. "I'll do what you deserve, you cuckhold!" Richie yelled back. "GET HIM!" Henry screamed. The boys in Henry's group ran at Richie but Bill and Stan fought them off with Richie. While the others ran after Henry, Henry ran away in fear, dropping his knife on the way. The rest of Henry's boys were nowhere to be seen. Everyone came back to the bridge where the girl was. "Hey are you okay?" I asked. She looked up, her eyes were red, her cheeks were cut and had tears rolling down them. She looked back down and began to sob. I knelt down. "Hey, it's okay." I tried to comfort her. She calmed down and stopped sobbing, but still had tears rolling down her cheeks.
"Why is Bowers doing this to you?" Bill asked. "I saw him bullying you guys and it really made me sad to see him picking on people who don't deserve it in the slightest, so I made a deal with him to make him stop." She said with a soft voice, "What was the deal?" Ben asked. She just rolled up her jeans and her sleeves. They were covered in cuts. "That's so fucked up." Richie remarked. "Has he been doing anything else?" I asked, "He's been, touching me in ways that make me feel uncomfortable." She replied and began to cry again. "We've been meeting in this forest every day after school for the past five months and he's been doing terrible things to me, once in a while even his friends would torture me like this, too." She added. "Oh god." Beverly commented in shock. "Is that why he hasn't been bugging us for the past four and a half months?" Richie asked, she just nodded. "You don't have to do that anymore, you're a lot better than us, we're just losers." I said. "I need help getting out of this track." She said quietly with a small laugh at the end. We helped her get out of the train tracks. I saw the pocket knife on the bridge and picked it up. I tossed it in my hand a few times and threw it off the bridge into the water. We walked her back to her house, all gave her hugs and left. We had a new loser in the club.

How was that for the first imagine? I really enjoyed writing this but it was kind of sad to write. I hope you enjoyed, feel free to leave requests!