Contract

"I don't want to be the only one..." Envy mumbles as he lowers his face to Amiec's nipple, and a soft, almost imperceptible kiss touches his skin. He closes his eyes, feeling Envy's gentle fluttering of kisses all along his body. He takes his time against his chest. After a moment, he stops and he watches as Envy licks his lips and stares at his erect cock, his achromatic hair spilling like silk over his shoulder. Amiec opens his mouth to say something but before he can even round his lips to form a word, Envy lowers his mouth to the tip of his manhood and promptly laps the underside of his cock.

Shivers mass produce along his spine as Envy's tongue rapidly licks, laps and flicks around the head of his member. A soft moan comes from between his legs, and as he looks down, he can see Envy slowly rotating his hips, his cock, hard, straining to be touched. Before he can say anything yet again, the tip of his throbbing flesh disappears into Envy's hot, eager mouth, and he moans, closing his eyes and clenching his fists.

Nowhere in his fantasies did he even dream of Envy being so forward. He pushes his thoughts aside and becomes lost in the motion of his lover's bobbing head, his wet tongue swirling sinuously around his sensitive flesh. He gently moves his hips as Envy takes his cock to the hilt, his lack of gag reflex allowing him to take the full length of his shaft in his throat. He slurps, licks and sucks, and Amiec can feel his tool harden with each action, his balls and dick throbbing with pleasure. He feels himself starting to reach the point of no return and, reluctantly dislodges himself from Envy.

Envy, panting, looks a little disappointed as he licks his lips, a thin line of precum trailing from his mouth to Amiec's cock, and Amiec can feel his heart and his member jump at the despairingly seductive look on his face. He moves a little closer to the lightly pouting, pale figure and locks his lips to his in a hard, bruising kiss. A delicate moan presses pass Envy's teeth as Amiec pushes him down, burying his face between his legs. The blush across those marble cheeks intensities as Amiec gently kisses the tip of his dick as if it were a lover. Envy whimpers, writhing on the sheets underneath him as he watches the Alpha cover his heated, erect flesh with his lips and tongue.

His cock throbs dangerously, and pulling his lips off of Envy's flesh, he brings a finger to his lips, wetting it with his tongue before gently pressing his finger against Envy's puckered bud. He moans in response and Amiec almost loses his composure.

"Ami, please. Please..." He begs, raising his hips as an invitation.

"I won't hurt you. I promise." Amiec says softly, circling his finger around the tender skin and easing his finger inside. Envy closes his eyes and clenches his muscles, so he gently massages him from the inside, dipping his head to capture his flesh in his mouth, still unforgiving on his cock. Envy relaxes and Amiec slowly slides his middle finger inside of his hole as his lover clenches the sheets, struggling to relax and just let the pleasure come until he feels Amiec curl his fingers, brushing against his spot. Envy melts, his erect flesh twitching furiously in his lover's mouth. He swallows his precum down as he bobs his head up and down on Envy's shaft, knuckle deep in his ass.

"A-Amiec..!" He moans, barely able to form a word. "Ka- nnnngh..... ahhh....hnnn..." he cries, one hand clenching the sheets, the other shoots up, getting lost in Amiec's hair. But, he doesn't let up. He increases his pace, massaging Envy's balls with one hand, buried inside of him with the other. He groans, feeling Envy's balls tighten and his body tense for the inevitable. He quickly releases the pale Omega's hardened member.

"Ami..." he whispers his name as his cock throbs and spurts hot cum along his chest, stomach, and arms. Seeing and feeling him orgasm was enough to almost send Amiec over the edge. But, he fights that feeling down and lets Envy slightly recover. He looks down at him, slowly removing his fingers from his ass and releasing his member. Envy was panting heavily, hair strewn across the pillow, face flushed, still red. He leans down and tenderly kisses his lover, surprised at the hungry response he gets in return.