I lied part 3

----Time skip to 3 weeks later----

"God damnit!"

Daniel's voice rang throughout his own small cabin, the walls pounding with his pale fist.

Even though it had been three weeks since David's death, Daniel couldn't seem to let it go. I mean- how could he? The man found out his crush has actually liked him back, and then he just commits suicide???

That's not something you get over easy.
"Its....it's all my fault! I-I could've saved him! If only I-" Daniel choked on his sentence, his fist falling from the wooden wall and down to his side.

Hot tears now streak the sides of his face

You know how depressed David was when Bonquisha broke up him?

Yeah?

Well multiply that by a lot, and you have Daniel right now.

The tears became more intense, small sobs racking Daniel's body. "I-I'm awful...its all my fault...."
Daniels voice came out in a hushed whisper, his eyes shutting in frustration.

God he wanted to die.
-----Meanwhile with Gwen----

"I sweaR TO FUCKING GOD MAX, DON'T BLOW UP THE MESS HALL!!11"  Gwen held the bridge of her nose, sighing deeply.

Even she was affected by David's death, but that didnt mean she sobbed until 5 am. No. She spent her time taking care of the blood thirsty kids who wouldn't stop going against her.

It would have been so much easier with him here.

Him

Oh god-

Gwen could feel tears and fell to the ground hyperventilating. "D-David, don't. We... we c-can talk this out. No need t-to pull a Sherlock... Davi- DAVID!!"

She could barely breath now as a harsh anxiety attack, literally as in the name attacked her.

Gwen reached a hand out for help, before she felt the world turn black.

----

(Tis be I, the worst author on this app. So uh- yeah. Updatessssssss

And more cliffhangers ;-;

I'm sorry. But uh, the reason it's short is because of the Hellfire oneshot.)