I am damaged

David's eyes were wide, his pupils tiny pinpricks. Jen out of crazed rage tried to come after him and stab him, but before she could.... //he// saved David . Daniel. The man who had once tried to sacrifice this whole camp, but only now to be a counselor. A great one at that; saved David. Daniel just stared at the auburn haired boy with a loving gaze. He stretched out his hand and caressed David's cheek, singing.  "I am d-damaged.....far too damaged.....but you're not beyond repair... " Daniel removed his hand covering his chest wound. Even David knew soon, he would die.  "S-stick around here...make things better.. cause you beat me fair and square...." David let out a choked noise hugging Daniel close. "No Daniel....please don't leave...." Daniel held his knife looking David in the eyes. His baby blues meeting David's glossy greens.  "Please stand back now..." David looked at him, panic arising. He knew what Daniel was going to do. The last thing that he was going to finish; once and for all. He was going to kill Jen. David bit his lip, hesitantly taking four steps back. He was away, but not that far away. "'Little further.." Daniel had now stood straight watching David step back more. "Don't know what this thing will do..." Daniel was now crying tears as he went to David for what would be his last time. "Hope you'll miss me."  David watched as Daniel drew closer to his lips "Wish you'd kiss me." He was so close and David closed his eyes but got nothing. Daniel was now back at his original standing point blood dripping from his hand. Even though he was covering the wound, it somehow didn't seem to matter. "Then you'd know I worship you... I'd trade my life for yours!!" Daniel moved his hands up in dramatics, David only covered his mouth still in shock. "Oh my god" David breathed out.  David didn't want this. No one needed to die, it would be fine. Daniel could go to the hospital, Jen to jail. Then everything would be fine... right? Daniel smiled holding the knife close to him, looking at the direction Jen was once walking. "And once I disappear..." He stepped into the forest ground not showing any signs of turning back.  David reached out his hand scrambling towards Daniel. "Wait hold on!" Daniel only turned his head. "Clean up the mess down here!" David shouted protests, crying hard. "Not this way!"  All David could hear as Daniel walked was the repeated words: "Our love is god.... our love is god.  Our love is god... our love is //god//"  David then could hear screams of terror and then the sick sound of silence. He pulled his knees to his chest muttering, "Say hi to god....."After a while of sulking, and sobbing murming around the camp echoed. It was loud, and very clear to as what the voices were talking about. Some words about his presence and if he had killed himself. Which, was obviously false. And some about the screaming that was heard earlier.David walked to the main camp ground seeing all the campers gathered around and Gwen running towards him, pulling David into a tight hug.  "Where have you been!!?" She yelled at him, worry in her tone.  She pulled away looking David in the eyes. "People were saying you killed yourself ..." She looked down, her foot dragging against the dirt. David was about to comfort her like a good friend but then a small voice interveined, cutting him off. "You look like hell." Max stated rolling his eyes. Of course, the day his Daniel, his crush  gets killed we just have to be rude don't we? David scowled some clenching his fists. A dark/ sad looked was upon his face as he walked away. "I just got back." Gwen tried to run after him, calling him and beckoning David back to the group but it was no use. He was gone. Vanished. Nowhere to be seen.