I lied, pt 2

(Daniels perspective )

It was morning. The sounds of early birds crowing and chirping filled the morning atmosphere, telling people to wake up. Daniel groaned, sitting upright from his bed and rubbing his eyes. "Sweet Xeemug, is it morning already?" The blonde scratched his scalp and stood up, removing his top and bottoms. "Better get ready. David will be upset if I'm not dressed and at the mess hall..." But, little to Daniels knowledge, David wouldn't be there to be upset or angry in any way, shape or form, as his now dead corpse remained in his own cabin. Daniel put on a white camp uniform and shorts, quickly throwing on some shoes. "I wonder if the brats are up?" He asked, now walking out of the cabin. It was.... odd. The whole camp, silent. Last time Daniel had checked, it was 9:30 AM. Meaning the campers should be awake with David. He sighed. "Did David just decide to take a day off without Gwen or my own knowledge? What the heck." Daniel started to jog to the auburn  haired boys cabin, thinking he'd be met with a sleeping David. Nope. The total opposite. The blood from earlier had seeped into the floorboards, and the air smelled awful. "D-David...? No.. this.. this cant be...G-Gwen!!!!" Daniel screamed. Tears started to pour from his pale face, him continuing to scream and yell. Eventually, Gwen and the campers made it to the cabin, more still in their pajamas. "Yes Dani- WHAT THE FUCK!!" Campers started to flood the area now, as the screaming and yelling had attracted them. "Why... just, I don't understand..." The letter. Daniel reached towards the blood stained letter, the blood sticky. He read over it, covering his mouth. "Gwen.... just... read it."

Shock.

That's all that covered their faces.

//okay. So I know you're all thinking "WHAT THE FUCK I WANT MORE!! GIMMEEEEEE" Well I want to write more, but it's also almost 11 and I gotta sleep. So, updates may be soon, as rn I am writing some other things. Have a good day/ night everyone!)