Eomer imagine

Their hair flew behind them as the wind blew and their horses galloped over the plains. You had been waiting for their return, or more specifically, for the return of their leader. You heard his deep voice shout to the other riders as they rode into the city of Edoras. As he dismounted and took off his helmet, his blonde hair shining in the sunlight.

You smiled as you watched him, but as his eyes scanned the streets you quickly looked away, hoping he hadn't caught you staring. Unfortunately, he had, and he walked over. You looked up into his eyes as his warm voice filled your ears. "Hello {y/n}, how are you today?" It took you a second before you realised that the Third Marshal of the Mark was actually talking to you. "Y-yeah I'm good. And you, my lord?" You asked him, your cheeks flushing pink. He gave you a soft smile. "I am good, thank you." Then he noticed your blush and he raised an eyebrow. "Why are you blushing?" You felt your cheeks become even hotter as you looked down and mumbled something inaudible.

Éomer looked a bit surprised and gently lifted you chin with his fingers. As you were forced to look into his eyes, a faint smile appeared. "You're gorgeous you know.." Éomer said softly, and before you could protest he gently pressed his lips against yours. You gasped a bit surprised but kissed back without hesitation. As he pulled away he rested his forehead against yours, grinning. "I love you."