Thranduil Imagine 1

For a long time, you had desired to see the elven king of Mirkwood. Stories you'd heard, stories told from other elves. After years, you ventured into his land. Unfortunately you were spotted by guards and caught as trespasser. You thought you would be taken to the dungeons right away, but that wasn't true. Something happened beyond your greatest imagination. You were taken before the king. As you first gazed upon him, you gasped. He was more beautiful, but also more scary than you could have possibly ever dreamt.

"We caught her trespassing our lands, my lord." A guard said and Thranduil let his gaze go over you. You looked down, unable to meet his piercing eyes. He slowly descended from his throne, and with his low, calm voice, he commanded. "Leave us." And the guards bowed and left, leaving you to stand there in the middle of the room while the king circled you. "Do you know that trespassing is forbidden here?" You kept looking down and nodded. You glanced up at him to meet his eyes but as soon as you did you looked down again. "And do you know what we do with trespassers?" He said in his cold voice, lifting your chin with his ring-adorned fingers, so you had to look at him. You tried to avoid his gaze, but you couldn't. You shook your head. "N-no my lord."

He let go of you again and walked closer, making you back away against the wall. "We punish them." He said, and his voice gave you a mix of arousement and fear. When you reached the wall you couldn't back away further. Instead, you looked him in the eyes and said. "How do you punish them? Show me." You smirked a little. The elven king was impressed by your reaction but he did not show. He placed his hands next to you on the wall, and he whispered. "Like this..."

And then he kissed you hard on the lips, making you shiver. A shiver of excitement.