Dwalin imagine

It had been a long while since you and your family had moved to the Blue Mountains, where Thorin ruled in his father's absence, and Dwalin was his loyal leader of the guard.

Dwalin was a dwarf to be reckoned with, tall, strong, and very fierce. However, even though he scared you sometimes, you found him intriguing just the same. His devotion to the prince, his passion for his job, all were traits you admired.

As soon as you were of age, you applied to the guard. To your surprise, you got in. Dwalin was hard on you, he made sure you got good training. It was tiring, but you endured it, only because you had realised that you had fallen for this particular dwarf, this fierce and powerful dwarf, with tattoos all over his body.

Every training session meant being close to him, and thus you endured the hard work he put you through day after day.

One day, at the end of the session, he called you back when you walked away. "Y/N.." his deep voice sounded, making you jump a little and turn back. "Yes?"

He motioned for you to come closer, and curiously you followed, your heart hammering in your chest.

"You did well today," he said, now that the two of you were merely inches apart. You blushed, looking up at him. "Thank you.." You really hoped he didn't hear your heartbeat because you were sure you were gonna faint.

A small smile appeared on his lips, and then, all of a sudden, his arms were wrapped around your waist and he'd pulled you into a passionate kiss.

Your eyes widened before fluttering closed and kissing him back, resting your hand on his chest.

Pulling away, he whispered. "Y/N, menu zirup men"

~~~~~~~~

Menu zirup men - Khuzdul for "you complete me" an equivalent of I love you.

I'm sorry this all is taking me ages, it's all in my head I just don't have the motivation to write it down because effort... I really want to I'm just busy and depression and shit y'know..

Anyway, I hope you liked it