"You about to go around breaking hearts or something?"

I shook my head, "What? No. I just want to do me. If I'm gonna have a boyfriend, I will. But if I just want some dick with no strings attached I'm gonna get some."

I eyed him as I blew smoked out my nose giving in to my high.

"No strings. No emotions. Just sex." I inquired

He sat next to me on his bed as I looked him up and down, eyeing his manhood.

He shook his head with a sly grin, "Nah linda, you're not ready for this package."

I smirked, "Sweetheart your probably not ready for my fuck anyway. I never said you would fuck me, I would be doing all the work."

I was talking a big game knowing the only guy I've ever been with was Cas, but porn can teach you a lot in 2 months. I've pondered on the thought of doing some things with Jilani before, but things just never worked out since I always had a boyfriend. But now I have the perfect opportunity to get what I want and I want him.

I set my controller down and climbed on top on straddling him. Rotating my hips on his manhood sparking a rise out of him

He look at me with his low eyes, "Don't start something you can't finish."

"Who said I couldn't finish?"

I trailed his jaw line with kisses and moved down his neck then back up to his ear.

I bit his earlobe gently and whispered, "No strings. No emotions. Just sex."

His hands made their way down to my butt, gripping my cheeks as he started kissing on my neck and sucking softly. I started to grind him a little harder and faster, making my point that I wanted more than just some foreplay.

"Let me grab a condom mama" He spoke lowly

I nodded my head and released him to grab a rubber. As he walked out the room and over to his bathroom I started looking around his room a little more. I spotted a spider on his dresser and decided to be little nosey. I walked over to his dresser and scanned through everything that looked to be Rango affiliated. There was a folder sitting neatly at the edge and I really wanted to open it, but I didnt know when exactly he was going to come back. I mean it doesn't take that long to find a condom in a bathroom.

Before I could even reach for it, he came back with a box of magnums.

I raised a brow eyeing the box, "You better be that big boy."

He threw the box on the bed and quickly dropped his ballers to the ground. My eyes grew a bit wide at his size, thinking I probably shouldn't have talked all that shit.

"What was that you was saying?" He smirked as he started walking towards me.

"Oh nothing at all..." I giggled before laying down on the bed

He hovered me with a smirk on his face and peeled off my clothes and threw them across the room before he rolled the condom on

"You sure about this linda? My stroke aint weak like your little ex dude."

I stroked his wood before inserting it in me. To say he was big was an understatement, he was huge. I had to adjust to his size but after a few moments I got comfortable and he started stroking in and out of me slowly. He threw his head back and let out a soft grunt before pulsing into me faster and harder than before. My moans transformed into soft screams of pleasure as I gripped his red sheets. He was great but I wanted more than what he was giving me at the moment.

I pulled him down to me and kissed his neck as he continued to fuck me, "My turn."

Flipping us over, I was now on top with a playful smirk painted on my face. I slowly slid on his wood with my ass facing him and started rotating my hips. I couldn't see him but I knew for sure he was enjoying it by the amount of times he smacked my ass. I picked up my speed at started bouncing on his dick while rubbing my own clit, pushing for my climax.