Chapter 18~ Time

Kammeron

"What do you mean she left Kammeron?" Akemi hissed

I rolled my eyes, "Do I have to spell it out? She left! She got upset and dipped."

"You aired out her business to your boyfriend and didn't defend her, what did you expect Kammeron?"

I rolled my eyes frustrated at this entire situation I unintentionally fueled.

"Just try and talk to her Akemi..." I sighed

She snatched her phone off of the bed, "I intend to. But I swear if she doesn't want to talk to me Kammeron, we have problems."

She stormed out of the room as I threw my head back on the bed. Welp. There goes our road trip.

Teanna

I was in the driveway of my house sitting in the car with Cas in the passenger seat knocked out. Kam has been calling me non  stop since I left and so has everyone else. I have about 80 missed calls and 50 texts from my oh so loving friends.

I would've stayed hadn't it been for Kammeron telling Niko what was up with Cas and I before he left. I figured I get caught fucking Cas, and McKenzie finding out was the least of my worries. I would've told him my damn self. But what Kam did wasn't cool, that wasn't her place at all and she was out of pocket for that shit. As for Niko, he can go in a pool, go under water while I count to a million. Pussy ass nigga lost all my fucking respect and his bitch ass friend with that hoe ass baby mama. She really had the nerve to tell me that she didn't want him over the phone after he done fucked her. This is just what I get. Meeting strangers at the beach and then it blows up in my face like this.

I shook Cas trying to get it him up, "Castiel get up! We're home."

He slowly opened his eyes and stretched his long body out

"Finally... I can go get in your bed. "

"After we get by security..."

I knew we were about to be bombarded with a ton of questions from my family. We  got out of the car grabbing our luggage out of the trunk. He hauled it all behind us as I unlocked the door walking in to see Tevin and Jaylee laid out on the couch.

They both looked at me with furrowed brows, "What up sis...shouldn't you be in Orlando right now?"

I pulled our luggage in a corner, "Long story Tev..."

"Where's Kam and them?"

"Who? Don't know anyone by that name..."

Castiel walked in with the rest of our stuff butting in, "Ignore her. She still hot about the little altercation that happened before we left."

"I know that's not my OG man Castiel!"

Tevin got up with this big ass smile on his face and hugged Cas.

Cas chuckled, "In the flesh bro!"

"Bruh what you doing here? When you get back?"

"I got back the morning of the graduation. I came back for your big headed sister over here. You know I had to watch her cross that stage. Plus I'm going to FSU this fall so I could be with her."

He smiled clapping him up, "I knew I always fucked with you. I didn't see you at the graduation though? Where were you?"

"In the far back. I knew had I seen you and the rest of the fam Tee would've seen me too. I wanted her to be surprised at the brunch. Which I didn't see you at."