Chapter 22~Forgiven

Please Lord help me understand why McKenzie is here in this damn hotel. The last I checked, he was back home in Miami. Why the hell is he here of all places and why now?  Fuck! What am I gonna do?

Kam👑: We need a plan like...now!

Kemiko🇯🇲🇯🇵: Agreed!

Me: Why in hell is he here?

Kam👑: Niko is his best friend Tee. Obviously he told him we're here.

Me: So sick of your boyfriend 😒

Kemiko🇯🇲🇯🇵: What are you gonna do?

Me: I don't know! All I know is that he needs to disappear before Cas finds out he's here, then it's really gonna be some shit.

Kam👑: Well what a great start to the vacation.

Me: Don't start Kammeron. Look, I'm about to walk back over to Kemiko's room and we'll conjure up some type of plan.

Kemiko 🇯🇲🇯🇵: See you then.

I locked my phone and rested my head on Cas still in his embrace. I know I should tell him that McKenzie is here but I won't. As long as I can keep the two of them away from each other long enough to buy me some time to get McKenzie to leave then we should be all good. And if this doesn't work out I'll just deal with the repercussions in hopes they aren't too bad. I know having both of them in the same place at the same time is bad news, so I'm gonna do myself the favor and attempt to solve the issue.

"Gotta go babe. Kam and Kemi need me." I lied softly picking my head up from his shoulder.

He let go of me allowing me to stand in front of him, "Guess I'll go chill with Carter and Jasen."

"Don't start no shit with Niko." I warned as the both of us made our way to the door.

"As long as he doesn't try to be fake friends then there won't be any shit caused." He held the door open for me as I walked through it.

I rolled my eyes walking down the hall with him next to me, "Just please no drama, we really don't need it."

"I promise beauty." He kissed my forehead before I opened Kemi's door walking back into her room

"A million years later! Thanks for finally showing up." Kammeron scoffed as she fixed her hair in the mirror.

"Shut up. So I have a plan." I explained sitting on one of the beds in the room.

"Well let's here it." Kammeron responded crossing her arms over her chest

"Cas is going to Jasen's room to chill with the rest of the guys. I need the both of you to make sure that he stays up there and does not go down to the lobby. I will be downstairs trying to get McKenzie away from here."

Akemi responded, "Good plan. Just one flaw."

"What?" I questioned

"Niko."

Kammeron semi-yelled, "Don't drag my man into this."

Akemi rolled her eyes, "Look, we can keep Cas away from McKenzie for a long time, but all Niko can do is give him word that McKenzie is here and we all know good and well that Cas will march his ass down there and go toe to toe with McKenzie."

I ran my hands through my hair in frustration, "Fuck, okay okay. Keep Cas from leaving that room and Kammeron you tell your little boyfriend to keep his mouth shut or else he really gonna have to see me."