1:Box

Life is like a white box. The beginning is covered with white walls. Quiet and sullen. The more the world is exposed,the more unclean it gets. Turning slowly cluttered with scribbles and clutter surrounding the walls. Good and bad. Some thrown out to make space for new items. Ideas clouding the once quiet white box. Now a cramped, grey, loud box. Unable to keep up with how it originated.

I sometimes go out of that box and think to myself. Leaving my thoughts and going back to the white box for a few seconds.

Limbo. The only place that makes me happy. A black hole that destroys everything for good. Well,at least I think it does. Then the white hole returns to create everything again.

Voices.

I hear everything again.

Go away.

I don't need this.

Scary.

Out of my comfort zone.

I'm perfectly sane though.

I just think differently than the average lad.

I have a single mother,that tries to help me. I say I'm okay. It's fine. I love staying in my small box. The world not in the palm of my hands. Sullen by myself,in peace.

Unhealthy,ill minded,ridiculed and far fetched. That's the words people use to associate me with. At first it hurt me,but on I've grown numb to those reacquiring words.

It's just that,no one will ever love me. I'm different. That's why. People will kill off that,to be herds of sheep. God,leading them soon to their demise.