6:Lock

???P.O.V

I hear a series of whimpers from the other side of the door. Scratching happens soon after. It hasn't even been 20 seconds and he's already anxious to come crawling back in.

'Damn is it really that bad outside?'

I give in as usual,backing away from the door. If I don't,he's gonna plow me in the face like last time. He's like a scared cat,after a thunderstorm. The whimpers grow louder.

The next thing I know,I'm on the floor. My glasses thrown off my face,to the side. He's right on top of me and he's shaking violently. His arms wrapped around me tightly,as my eyes grow wide.

'He's freezing. How cold is it outside?'

                         ...........

Chocolate permeates the room,with a pinch of cinnamon. Clouds of steam puff out of the two cups I made of the drink. It's hot coco. Just the both of us.

He's snuggled in a thick lavender blanket of mine that I let him use to sleep with. He's sitting at the table with his head hung low. Hands cupped and thumbs crossed over one another.

'Something's wrong.'

I bite my lip in fear,as he ignores the stares from me. Did I do something wrong? What's gotten into him? It's concerning me.

The table slowly approaches. Hot coco in both of my hands. The smell meeting the both of us even more intensely. He stands up as I start to place his cup down on the table.

Still he looks down at the ground,avoiding eye contact with me. He takes his cup and wraps the blanket around him tighter with his other free hand. Then approaches me,clearing his throat.

"So,I was told something about you from the neighbors. What's this whole thing about you "shapeshifting?", Bro taps his foot rhythmically,taking a sip of his hot coco.

'Aw,fuck. He's not supposed to know. Fucking neighbors sharing shit that their not supposed to.'