Chapter 19

Jenna's POV 

I woke up at night when i feel pain in lower my abdomen. The contractions. I am already eight months now, so the doctor said i must can tell the different about false contractions. Rubbed my belly. " Tsss... Don't hurt mommy, okay? " Whispers to my stomach. 

" Jenna? " Derick come in closer to me. He must working all night, because he does not wants to leave me alone in home, so he brings all the works here. " The contraction? " 

I am just nodded because i can still feel pain. I bit my lower lip. Derick brushed my sweat in my forehead. Slowly rubbing my stomach. Later the pain, gone.

Derick helped to laying down again and he followed me laying after take off his clothes and pants so he just wear the boxer. I put my head in his chest while he wrapped his arms around my waist. I start to slip my hand inside his boxer, making him tensed. And hold my hand to move further. 

" Don't begins, honey. " 

I am pouting to him. " I wants you. " 

He shakes his head. " Just sleep. Good night, both of you. " 

I know, i am like a horny pregnant woman. But what i am supposed to do when i am can't sleep before he makes love to me. Just today, Jenna. I know you can do it. 

I grabbed his member and started to bring it up and down. Making Derick greeted his teeth. He was like hold his lust over me. I must win this. 

( This part have a steamy scene. ) 

When he already not comfortable, he sit and bring his body to top of me but not put his weight on me. Smashing his lips to mine passionately. Sucks on my lower lips and i moaned. He begins to kissed my neck and bite it. I hissed. 

" It's your punishment. " Derick said with whispers between his kissed. I just giggled and found him so childish. 

I feel his hands at the top of my shorts and he pulls them down along with my panties. He was lowering himself between my thighs. Spread it slowly. And deep his head there. He sucks, licked, and kissed it making me moaned over his touch. Grabbed the cover when i can feel i wants to come. He speed his tongue and i screaming out his name. 

" Let it go, honey. " He said between my thighs and the next thing i come, he cleaned all of my juices. Before kissed my lips again passionately. Did not wait me to catch my breath. He must hold it for long. And now he give it up all. 

I wants to do something for him too. So i pushed him and turn him so now i am on top of him. He was startled by my brave action today. Slowly i leaned down closer to his boxer. 

" Honey, it's okay. You don't have to do it. " 

I pull his boxer down and throw it to the floor. Just this once, i looks to his member so closed. It's so big and hard. I swirl my tongue around him make him groan and pulled his head back. Teased him. 

" Don't teased me, honey. " He stroked my hair and smiling. I opened my mouth and take him in. He take a deep breath and trying to control his breath. Continued to take in as much as i can and pumping the rest with my hands. 

" It's... fucking... good. " Derick said between his breath. " I already wants to come. " He stuttered with his words. 

I pumping faster than before still half of his member inside my mouth. " Honey, move... " I stopped and looks at him. Derick still tried to control his breath. But i don't take him rest. Ride to him and entered his member to mine by myself. Make him groan. He wrapped his hands around my waist so i can't fall. 

" Slowly, honey... I am afraid the baby will hurt. " Derick said with worried in his face while i am still ride quick as fast as i can. 

Later he release all of his warm liquid inside me. Laying on top of his body still with his member inside me, while we still catching our breath. Derick stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. 

" You are really aggressive today. " 

I looks at him and our eyes met. Peck his lips before said. " Only you can make me like this. " 

Closed my eyes, and after that i fell to a deep sleep on top of him. I can feel slowly Derick laying me on the bed and covered me. Wrapped his hands around mine without put weight on my stomach. 

( The steaming scene finished here. ) 

 I awake to the sound people downstairs. Derick was not here with me. It's already 9 AM? Why Derick not waking me up. I went to the bathroom, make a quick shower. Looks to the mirror, i felt my cheeks hot because all of my body full of hickey. In neck, stomach, thighs. Oh my god, Derick! 

Wearing my comfy pajamas with slippers because i don't go anywhere today. Make my step downstairs, when the last step stairs i already can look to the living room. I see Derick talked with someone there. But i don't know who. He looks so serious and tensed. Slowly i walked towards them, but i stopped when i know who is it. It's my mom and my dad. 

Why they were here? Right when my life so perfect, why they must back to me? Derick turn around, and see me frozen in my place. So he quickly come to me, wrapped his hands around me. 

" Honey, are you okay? " Derick rocking my body slowly because i don't say anything. I just looks to my parents. My mom looks at me, i can see her face full of scared. And regret. Different from my dad, he looks angry and i know that looks in him. He wants something for me. 

" Why they are here?! Why you let them get inside?! " I snapped to Derick next to me but still not let my gaze away from my parents. 

Derick tried to thinking maybe he was afraid to tell me. Afraid to make me shocked. " They wants me to helped them. Your dad company... " 

Before Derick can finished his words i walked closer to them. They throw me away, but now they wants me to helped them. I can't do that. I already marry who my dad choose. And it's for business too. And now, they come to me not to see me but to... business again? Ridiculous! 

" Why you came? " 

" Jenna, honey... Please listen to me. I am never think you are adopted, i am always care about you like my own child... " 

" Not until you slapped me, Mrs. Cliff. " I cut her without looks at her. Because if i looks to her eyes, i know i will cried and will forgive her. 

My mom looks down to her feet feel regret. 

" Jenna, i just wants Derick to invest my company. Or i will bankrupt. All this time i working till night, will gone. Jenna, please helped me. " 

" Dad... No, Mr. Cliff. When you wants me to marry someone i don't know, i am agree because i feel guilty, like i have debt to pay. But now... I am not your daughter anymore and you never cared about me. You are just cared about money! And money! " Shouting to my dad face and all my feeling all this time explode. 

Derick come to me and tried to calm me down. " Honey, calm down. It's not good for the baby. Just take a deep breath, i will take care of it. " He whispers to my ear. I followed his instruction to take a deep breath. 

" If i don't take you with me, you are never be like this now! Maybe you are already died, left alone with your own biological mother! Because you always bring the bad luck! " My father making stepped closer to me and lifted his hand to slap me. I closed my eyes, to feel the pain in my cheek. But i can't feel anything. 

" Never... touch... my wife... Or i will make your life miserable. Get out from my house. NOW! " I opened my eyes and see Derick grabbed my father hand. Throw it away. He was shouting and pointed to the front door. My mother already crying and trying to dragged my father out. Still his gaze not move to me. His gaze full of hate. 

" Remembered Mr. Colton. You will regret this. I can make you hate yourself till you wants to die. Just wait for me. " My father said before get out. I don't have energy left in my legs. Feel like wants to fall. Derick quickly helped me to sit down. Buried my face to his chest and let go all my tears that i hold back then. 

Derick soothing me and caressed my back to my hair. " I will be here to protect you. You are both safe with me. I am never let you being hurt. Both of you. " He repeated the same words to comfort me. I know i can believe him. 

But... in my heart I am still afraid he will make my life like hell again. I am afraid he will hurt my baby. Or Derick.