Chapter 8

Derick's POV

" Derick... You promised me...Not to touch me. " Jenna said between kissed. I jerked my eyes opened, released the kissed. My mind already clear now. I see Jenna trying to catch her breath.

I caressed her pink cheek " Sorry. I will sleep in the sofa. Good night. "

Walked to the sofa and laying there. Tomorrow my back will be hurt so much. But i don't care, i must stay away as far as possible from Jenna. Or the mistakes will come to me. And i will regret it.

" Good night, Derick. " Jenna murmured before she sleeping soundly again. She must be tired. I tried to sleep too, but i can't. My mind full of Jenna lips and her taste still in my mind. I can hear her breath from here.

" No! Please, don't leave me! " I jump to the sound of Jenna shouting. Make a quick step i sit next to her in bed trying to rocked her body. Because she have a nightmares. She was crying.

" Wake up, Jenna. It's just a dream. "

Jenna jerked her eyes opened. Looking around the room and when her gaze meet mine. She hugged me so tight. Her body shivered. I caressed her back making a soothing sound to calm her.

" Hey, it's okay. I am here. " Until she stopped crying, i release the hugged. Brushed her tears away from her cheek. " Sleep again. I will be right here until you fell asleep. "

I am laying next to her, pulled her closer to my chest. Grabbed her waist. She find a comfy spot before closed her eyes.

I played with her hair.

" Derick. "

" Hmm...? "

" Why everyone leave me here alone? "

I looks down to her. " I am not. "

She lifted her lips a little. " But you will. "

" If you wants me to stay, i will stay. " I kissed her forehead. She lifted her head to look at me. Our eyes met. And then, i know. I wants her in my life. Not for acting. But for the real one.

" Can i... Can i kissed you? "

She looks shy before she said " Why you asked me that stupid questions? "

" I promised not to touch you. So if you give permission..." She cut me off with her lips. She peck my lips. I startled by what her doing. But i am happy.

Our lips connect while i turn my body so i am on top now. She moan and i slips my tongue inside her mouth. My hand slides up under her pajama and she shivering. I stopped what i do and look at her.

" I hurt you? " She shakes her head.

" I just... I am not ready for this. "

" You are afraid i will leave you? "

" You know, that this things will end. So i don't think i can do it. " She explained with soft voice. Why she was not believe me that i will stay if she wants. I can still be her husband. Not the fake marriages.

The real one.

I will do it.

" Can i borrow your ring? " She looks confused but she gives her ring to me. I looks at her straight in the eyes. Clears my throat because i am nervous now.

I am never nervous like this in my life. My feelings mixed together, afraid, happy. I take a deep breath.

" I promised you to the God and to this ring of course..." She giggled and waiting for me to continued what i wants to say. " I will be your friend, your brother, your family. The one who can protect you. Cared for you. I will be your home. Your shoulders. For the worst and good, i will always in here. Hold your hand..."