Ice loli vs The Yandere

Yoshino continues to attack Kurumi with her ice powers only for Kurumi to dodge all her attacks this makes Yoshino go berserk and unleashed her Trump card as she summons her Rabbit and starts attacking her again. Kurumi thinks 'how can she have this much power when she loses control' Yoshino's rabbit freezes Kurumi in ice which she is having trouble breaking out of as Yoshino says "it's over you witch I'm going to end this". However before she does Shadow chops the back of her neck which knocks her unconscious. The rabbit disappears and Kurumi breaks the ice saying "why did you help me" Shadow looks at Kurumi with a serious look but smiles and says "because I love you" Kurumi's eyes widen as Shadow gives her a kiss which seals her powers away.

Kotori looks at the monitor and sees Shadow kissing Kurumi but also sees Kurumi powers being sealed away as her eyes widen and says "he has the same ability as Shido?". She says with a confused look on her face.

Kurumi falls to the ground naked as she covers herself and says "my powers are sealed away" Shadow gets a nosebleed and faints seeing Kurumi naked for the first time.

Me: that's about it guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Shadow: why do you hate me

Kurumi: why am I naked

Me: because you both look so cute together

Shadow & Kurumi: *blushed*

Me: hehe see cute now do the outro

Kurumi: this little fool doesn't own Date a live and bleach

Shadow: but he does own the oc name and not the art

Me: could have been better on your part Kurumi

Kurumi: *gets her guns* What was that you little piece of shit

Me: N-nothing

Shadow: bye guys