Yoshino the Ice Spirit

Shadow arrives at his house with Yoshino in his hand as he unlocks the door and they both walk in. Shadow says to her "you can stay here if you want" Yoshino was confused as to why would this human help her but she doesn't question it. Shadow walks to the kitchen and heats up last night's food for Yoshino, Yoshino looks around the house as she sees some bedrooms but no one living in them but him. The food was all ready as Shadow says "Yoshino foods done for you" she comes running to the dinning room and sees a bowl of rice, fried shrimp and some dip for the fried shrimp along with some juice. Her mouth starts to water as she stares at the food and starts to eat, Shadow looks happy to see someone who loves his cooking. She finished her food and asks "mister does anyone else live here" Shadow looks down and says "no my parents died a year ago" Yoshino feels sorry for him then she goes and hugs Shadow as he hugs her back. Shadow asks so Yoshino what kind of spirit are you" she says "I'm an Ice Spirit and I'm always with my friend" she show him the puppet and he smiles and says "I also be your friend". Yoshino widens her eyes as she sheds a tear and goes to hug Shadow as she says "thank you"

That's it guys a heart filled chapter I hope you all enjoy. I do not own date a live or bleach.