Shadow Espada form vs Kurumi

Kurumi and Shido start to shake in fear as they see Shadow like this his body is all white with purple lines going to the hole in his chest where Kurumi shot him, he has long black hair and has a mask with two long horns on his head. Kurumi shoots him again on his leg leaving a hole only to have it form back to normal. Shido can't believe the power Shadow has. Shadow goes to attack Kurumi with his sword as he cuts off her arm, Kurumi starts to smirk and she shoots herself, however instead of dying her arm is place back as if nothing happened. Shadow starts to roar in anger and fires a quick cero as the whole area explodes. Shido was out cold along with Tohka. The spirit force was sent to the park to find whatever made that explosion but found nothing but a dead Kurumi. They were in shock to see the spirit dead however a blue haired girl walks towards them and says "she's not dead she can't die" everyone was alarmed at this new girl as Origami says "who are you" the blue haired girl says "I am Mana Takamiya" Origami has a shocked face she sees right in front of her Shido's sister.

That's about it guys if your all thinking what happened to Shadow, Tohka and Shido well you will find out in the next chapter. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I do not own Bleach or Date a live.