Tohka x Shido part 4

Tohka looks at Shido's dead body and is pissed at she brings out her armor dress and sword as she charges at Origami, however Shadow blocks her attack with his sword and says "I won't let you hurt her" he pushes her backwards as he says "Bankai" he surrounds himself with spiritual pressure as his sword becomes thin. He charges at Tohka and they start to fight it out again, Shido wounds are all healed up as he wakes up and he sees that Shadow and Tohka are fighting again. He calls his sister and says "Kotori what is going on up their" she looks at Tohka's sword and says "her sword is pouring out alot of energy we need to stop her" Shido ask "what happens if we don't stop her". Kotori stays quite for a 10 seconds until she says "the whole city will be destroyed" Shido's eyes widen in horror as he images the destruction of the city in his head. Shadow was having a hard time dealing with Tohka's attack he is thinking on what to do 'dammit I might have to use it' Shadow puts his hand over his face however before he can do anything they hear someone yell "TOHKA" they both look up and see Shido falling from the sky. Tohka flys up to catch him and says "Shido your alive" Shido smiles and says "yeah but we have a problem" Tohka says "yeah I know my sword is going to explode. Shido expands to Tohka what they need to do and they kiss each other as they start to fly down and Tohka loses her armor dress and is naked in front of Shido. Shadow looks at them both with disgust on his face as he disappears.

That's it for this chapter I hope you like it enjoy. I do not own date a live or bleach.