He then excitedly walked in the room first and check each and every corner of the room.

He saw the bed which is good for 2 people, Kit wondered why there's only one, then realized that Ming and him are here for their honeymoon

He saw the bed which is good for 2 people, Kit wondered why there's only one, then realized that Ming and him are here for their honeymoon. He became shy and blush after seeing the bed, but was distracted when he saw another door. He opened it and it revealed something beyond his expectation.

An indoor hotspring! And to top of that, a private one, which is kinda convenient for Kit

An indoor hotspring! And to top of that, a private one, which is kinda convenient for Kit. He then came closer to see it clearly and was astounded to see the dumbfounding view which can be seen outside the windows.

Kit was mesmerized seeing the view and was busy taking pictures of everything, he suddenly felt a pair of strong but comfortable built arms wrapped around his torso. He turned around and saw Ming smirking while looking in his eyes lovingly.

"Do you like it?" Ming asked once Kit faced him.

"No." Kit simply answered which made Ming pout and tighten his hold.

"I-I dunno what to say! I really love it! It's beyond my imagination! Thank you so much Ming~" Kit said while stuttering, mixed with overwhelming emotions, which made Ming smile and kiss his loving and cute wife.

Ming keeps on pecking Kit's lips until Kit forced him to stop because he couldn't breathe properly. An idea came to Ming's mind that made him smirk to his wife.

"What's with you? Why are you giving that look?" Kit confusingly asked.

"Oh nothing, just thinking about something my Kitkat.." Ming answered which earned him a glare from his Kitkat.

"Spit it out." His wife commanded him.

"Uhm. I think we should call each other using our endearment.." Ming shyly responded.

"Endearment my ass! Why not use the old one." Kit suggested using his usual tone. Ming's face came closer to Kit which made him blush.

"Then, I'll still call you my Kitkat, how bout you call me, something like.......honey? Or husband?" Ming suggested with a smile reaching his ears that earned him a smack on the head.

"Idiot! As if I'll call you that!" Kit answered and turned around, facing the outstanding view from the window.

Ming tighten his grip and squeeze his wife to the point of trapping him in his arms.

"Please na P'Kit~ please~ na na na~" Ming plead using his popular pout and soft voice.

"No!"

"Please~ just once. It will be enough, please~" Ming still pleaded while tightening his grip. Kit gave up knowing how persistent his husband is.

"Fine.......Uhm............" Kit turned around and whispered to Ming's ear.

"My dear moon." He blushed so hard after saying that and forcefully escaped from Ming's embrace, he then went to the bedroom to breath.

Ming was still in a daze after hearing what his cute wife said, he can't help but fall deeper in love with him. Once recovered, he then went to the bedroom and saw his Kitkat standing there, he gave a sudden attack by kissing his cheek making Kit surprised and punch his arm lightly.

They held each other's arms for a while, sending smiles and love to each other, no words needed. The moment was perfect when they heard a sudden knock, Ming opened the door, still holding Kit's hand.

There was a girl wearing a kimono, holding a tray that seemed to be their meal, they then let her in and placed the food in the table.

After placing the variety of Japanese food on their table, the girl went out saying she'll come back to get their plates after a few minutes. The two were in heaven once they tasted each and every dish placed on the table, though they tried some on a Japanese restaurant, but it tastes better when they're in Japan itself!

After savoring and finishing all the dish on the table, after a few minutes, the girl went back and took all their plates and went out.

Both Kit and Ming were full and they decided to take a rest for a few minutes. They talked about random stuff while reminiscing the past which made them giggle thinking about it. After a few minutes of talking, Ming noticed his wife yawned which signaled him to let him sleep for a few hours.

"Kitkat, do you want to sleep?" Ming asked his wife.

"Hm. I think I'm too tired. I'll just sleep for a while." Kit answered while yawning.

"Okay then. Let's go to bed now." Ming said while standing, helping his Kitkat stand up. They proceeded to lay on the bed, Ming's arm supporting Kit's head while snuggling closer to each other, after a few minutes, Kit fell into deep sleep. Allowing Ming to sneakily take pictures of his sleeping wife, and after taking tons of pictures, Ming also felt tired from traveling and drift to sleep.

[A/N] Hey guys, I'm back! Hahaha, sorry this took quite a while. Anyway, I've decided to divide chapter 3 into 2 or 3 parts, depending on the scenes. The next part will be private as expected, so be sure to follow me if you want to read it 😁

Thank you for voting, commenting and reading. Hope you like it.

[PS: I'll update the next part later, or tomorrow]