Chapter 3: Coming along with you was never part of my Schedule

Hi. Sorry for not updating so often...

Dedicated to: CauseChaos

Thank you for getting me out of that stupid hell and inspired me. Words can't express how thankful I am.

WARNING: Short Chapter ahead

~**~*~~**~~*~**~

What....

What in freaking Pete's sake has gotten in my mind?

I must be overthinking, right? Those things won't happen..... Right?

Heh...... I'm losing my (beep) sanity.

Those won't happen. They aren't real.... It's just a myth...

I really should stop reading sometimes....

"Fei."

"FEI!"

"FOR PETE'S (BEEP) SAKE, WAKE THE (BEEP) UP FUYUKO ERIS ICEA!"

I was snapped back into reality from my little world by the one and only classmate who bothers to waste time on a freak like me, Sabrina.

Everyone shushed Sabrina for shouting and swearing. Seriously, I really should make her eat a soap to clean her dirty mouth.

She apologizes quietly with a sheepish smile. "Whats with the name?" I asked while resting my cheek on my hand.

She looked at me confused and asked, but instantly like a speed of light remembered too. "What name? Ohhh..... that." She give it a thought first before answering with a toothy grin. "Since you like anime that much.... I made up a japanese name you might like to get your attention."

"Stop it." I deadpanned.

She stuck her tounge out. "Don't want to." Sometimes, I really wonder why such I have weird friends. But an idea pop into mind in order for her to stop.

"I'll give you the next volume of the shojo manga you're reading if you stop it." I said while sipping in the strawberry drink in my other hand. And mind you, you don't really want to know what manga she is reading.

"Hontoni? Arigato!"

A/N: (Really? Thank you!)

"And also, stop that too. Your japanese sucks." I said while snickering at her. She only pouted. Yup, only pouted 'cause an annoying voice came out of nowhere that caused irritation to crawl up in my whole being.

"Hey girls!!" Seriously..... my day just got worse.

'He really is annoying.' Sabrina, being my mind reader, burst out laughing. She even is tearing up.

"Did something happened?" Jales asked worried she might die out of laughter.

"Nah, leave her be." I said bored. School is boring as usual, I kinda want to have fun. I already finished every manga and books in my bookshelf, why not hit the bookstore?

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Sabrina shoot me a smirk before saying, "I'll leave you be~ You can have any fun you want now~ Bye lovebirds!" She said with a sickly sweet voice that almost make me want to puke. Stupid traitor.