Chapter 1:

Natalia's POV

"Hurry up Valerie!" I yelled from downstairs up to my sister. Somehow she always manages to be late for everything. I've been trying to get her to hurry up for the last 30 minutes. I swear I'm going to pull her down from her hair.

Val is 5'5. She looks like a white girl even though she's Puerto Rican. Just like all of our friends are. She's not that tall but she has killer legs. Her hair is dark brown and straight, almost touching her ass. But I have to say, the best thing about her are her bright blue eyes. They're almost as blue as crystals. She's 16 and a sophomore in high school.

It's already 10am and I have an hour-drive to Orlando. Today's the day we go to Aquatica. The suns out and it feels great. It's a perfect day to go to a water park but if we don't hurry we won't be able to stay for long. Ugh kill me!

"Dude get your ass down here or I'm leaving you!" I once again attempted to get her to hurry up.

"I'm coming chill NayNay! Chillll!" Valerie said as she made her way down stairs with a big fat smile on her face. She knew how much I hated being called that. It makes me feel like a damn horse. My name is Natalia but most people call me Nat. Short and simple just like me.

I'm about 5'1 with a curvy body. I get my hips from my mom. I have green eyes and wavy, dirty-brown hair that falls half way down my back. Out of all my friends I'm the oldest and the shortest. I'm currently 18 and a senior in high school, like my friend Tris, but unlike her, I'll be 19 in a couple of months. I'm not that crazy even though everyone says so. I just really like to live in the moment and have fun.

"Shut up and get in the car!" I stated expressionless, which only made her chuckle more. That bitch.

"We have plenty of time...you...know," my overly time consuming sister said in between taking bites of a granola bar.

"We still have to pick up Tris and Lori and I have to drive an hour so, no..." I didn't finish my sentence as I looked over and saw her making faces at me with chunks of granola coming out of her mouth. Chuckling, I grabbed the bar she was holding in her hand and chucked it out of the open window.

"HEYYY! WHAT THE HELL NAT!" She screamed while slapping me in the face multiple times, making me swerve the car to the right and almost making me hit a mail box.

"Watch it idiot, I'm driving!" I chuckled then abruptly slammed the breaks in front of Tris's house. Unexpectedly, Valerie slamed forward, smashing her head on the dash board.

"YOU BITCH!...fuck!" with that I busted out laughing, unable to stop.

"Hahahaha oh my g..godd that's what you get..for..not putting on your seat belt and making us late..hahah..whoo..," I said in between laughs.

"Shut up. Go get Tris and Lori already," she scuffed while rubbing her forehead. Chuckling, I opened the door and climbed out.

Reaching the doorknob I walked in and yelled for the girls to come to the car. Turning away, I headed back to the car and got into the drivers side. Not a moment later, Tris and Lori opened the door and slid in.

"Hey guys, what's good?" Lori greeted with a smile plastered on her face. Lauren Casey, Lori for short, is the tallest one in the group at exactly 5'10. She has medium lengthy, straight hair with big, brown eyes. Her body is tall and slender, resembling one of a model. Her looks could fool you because let me tell you one thing, she might be the second youngest at 17, but in no way is she the most innocent. The mind in that girl is dirty even though she is kind of shy.

"All good in the hood," I lamely said laughing to myself.

"Omg hot lifeguards, I can't wait. I'm so excited guys!" thats Tris. Opposite of Lori, she is the crazy one of the pack. Always doing something stupid and reckless, but still fun. Her real name is Tristan Ramos but she prefers Tris. She stands at 5'7, the second tallest. She is tan with a full head of long, curly, blondish-brown hair. She is always dying it. Her eyes, like Lori, are also brown but a lot darker, almost black. She has an hourglass shape and, like Lori, she could also pass as a model. Tris is the second oldest, being 17; almost 18. She is also my other half, my sister from another mister.

"I brought the booze guyyys!" Tris yelled after sinking her hand into her bag and taking out a small bottle of Smirnoff Vodka. "Who's down?" she asked.

"Pass me the bottle," I said while reaching my hand over the seat to grab it.

"Fuck no, you're driving!" Valerie stated.

"It's just a sip, damn..." trailing of, I focused on the rode ahead. Not getting to take that sip I really wanted. That turned my mood down a bit. I wouldn't say I need alcohol to have fun but when you hang out with these girls, some drama always unfolds. It's also been a long time since I've drank and I kinda miss it.

After hearing the fuss about who would get the first sip I turned up the music and tuned them out, just focusing on my driving.

About 53 minutes later, we arrived at Aquatica. Unable to contain my excitement I hopped out of the car and slammed the door shut. It had been so long since I'd actually done something fun!

This was going to be a good day, I could feel it! With that thought I looked towards the park and started walking.

----------------------

So here's the first chapter hope you enjoyed!

More to come soon

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

Luv ya :*