Chapter 1

Nate slowly pulled the mask up to his face. He was terrified. He tried to move it away, but his arms did not belong to him. When the mask went on his face, his face was burning, like something was sliding on his cheeks. From his eyes, all the way down his chin. He was screaming. His vision was slowly narrowing as his eyes were turning black, inside and out. His clothes were changing into a good shade of black. Not only did his face hurt, but everything was aching and going numb. Everything stopped, but Nate wasn't himself. He was a different person, a person who took over Nate's body. When this person took off Nate's mask. His, once Nate's, hair flopped onto his forehead. He grinned devilishly. It was time to have some fun.

"Don't worry, Nathan. I'll leave your friends Mangled And Winding Away."

———————————————————

"Nate said he was going for a walk in a space between the Haunted Mansion. He said he was gonna be back by 9:00 AM. Where is he?" Amanda asked. Cristina and Brett shrugged. "Maybe somebody kidnapped him!" Brett shouted. Amanda and Cristina looked at him. "If He was kidnapped, then we have to search the entire hotel for him!" Cristina said. She sounded brave, eager, a person who would do anything to save his or her boyfriend or girlfriend.

Suddenly, they heard someone sneak around. "WHO'S THERE?" Amanda shouted. The closet door was opened. Usually, all Hotel Doors would be closed. Cristina went inside. She found a person who looked like Nate, except hair down on forehead and two blue tear streaks, standing next to a light bulb:

 She found a person who looked like Nate, except hair down on forehead and two blue tear streaks, standing next to a light bulb:

His eyes were closed though. "Be careful, Cristina." Brett said. Cristina slowly walked to the man. When She finally got close enough, the man's eyes opened. Cristina growled. "Did you kidnapped Nate?" She asked.

The man chuckled. He even sounded like Nate. "Hehehe... Sweetie, I am Nate, but a darker version of him who took over his body. Call me NateMare." He said. "I'm better than your boyfriend. As a matter of fact, I had been living in his mind for 3 days! It's YOUR fault I am here." "You're right." Cristina said.

When she turned around Amanda asked, "What does he mean?" "You'll, you'll, You'll have to ask Andy on that." Cristina said.

Slowly, NateMare stalked up behind Cristina was a baseball bat and smacked her face, knocking her unconscious. Amanda screamed, and Brett pulled Amanda out of the closet. When Brett let go, he got smacked in the face by NateMare. Amanda screamed again. She ran all around the hotel, but she couldn't escape NateMare.

When she was finally alone in a hotel room, she was so tired that, guess what, she passed out.

——————————————

Andy went back to the Haunted Mansion. He dared not to go back inside. "Nate? Nathan? Nathan?! NATHAN? NATHAN!" He shouted. Suddenly, NateMare was behind him.

He jumped at Andy and made a huge cut on Andy's forehead.

Andy screamed loudly before he passed out.

"Hehe... Now who is next?" NateMare asked. He pulled out Nate's phone and looked through his contacts.

Matthew Patrick

When he saw a photo of Nate and Matpat, he smiled devilishly:

"Why, he looks like a perfect candidate to be the next person that becomes one of us

"Why, he looks like a perfect candidate to be the next person that becomes one of us." NateMare said.

He started pulling Andy to Nate's basement, then Cristina, then Brett (Who has enough strength to do that?), then Amanda.

Next victim = Matthew Patrick.