Chapter 4

"Arghh! My head!" Mat shouted as soon as he was tied to a chair after posting this Video:

"Greetings, Matthew Patrick." NateMare said with a devilish little grin on his face. "What do you want from me NateMare?" Mat Asked in Fear. "Oh, Matthew. You have so much fear within you! But don't worry. Once I'm done with you, you won't feel any fear. You'll only feel anger when someone threatens you, and pain when someone tries to hurt you." NateMare said with a chuckle. "Oh and also..."

NateMare went to another room. He comes back outside pulling a chair... with Amanda on it. "What are you doing?" Mat Asked. "Here's the deal, Matthew. If you listen to every command I give you, Amanda won't have to take your place." NateMare said. "And if I don't?" Mat Asked. "I'll let you go for sure! But that'll mean Amanda will have to feel the same pain you are gonna feel if you let Amanda go." NateMare replied.

"MAT! I'LL BE OKAY! DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME!" Amanda shouted before NateMare put a hand over her mouth. "Shh darling, this is Matthew's Choice, don't worry about it." He Said. "Well, Matthew?" It looks like Matthew doesn't have a choice so no one will get hurt, does he? "I'll do it." Mat replied, coming along with a whimper. "NO! MATTHEW!" Amanda shouted. "EXCELLENT MATTHEW! NOW WAIT FOR ME HERE!" NateMare shouted with excitement.

NateMare pulled Amanda's chair to another room. Amanda growled. "Wait here. I got better things for you." NateMare said softly to her.

That was when NateMare grabbed Nate's mind guitar and went to the room where Matthew is, with a song sheet in his other hand of Nate's song, "Mangled."

He plugged the guitar into an amp.

He put a telephone beside Matthew, and Matthew fell asleep.

"Just sleep, just dream, Nate and Matthew." NateMare whispered, walking out of his basement.