ErrorInk

(You know what they say, opposites attract :3)

Ink was in the doodle sphere drawing out his ideas, though today he couldn't seem to be able to think straight... he had just been in a fight with his enemy/crush and he couldn't understand what happened... it was so strange, and he couldn't get it out of his head... he decided to think about it and analyze  the situation...
                       ~flashback~

Ink dodged another string, but unlike all the other attacks from Error, he didn't have to move rapidly. He got a bit confused, 'Error isn't tired, why is he throwing me weak attacks?' Error in fact wasn't tired at all, and he was throwing many weak attacks towards Ink. Ink decided to speak up and held up his hand to stop Error, "Error, pause for a moment, why are you being so weak today? Every time I fight you, you always viciously lash out at me, but you haven't spoken a word to me, and I haven't had to move that much... what's up with you?" Error stopped and looked down before responding, "and why the hell would you care about me... I'm just your enemy... nothing more... don't worry about my health... in fact why haven't you killed me yet? Don't you want me dead?" "Error... I don't want you dead... I... I don't think like that... and I worry about you, because I, I want to stop being enemies with you... I want to be your... friend..." "why the hell would YOU want to be MY FRIEND?!" "B-because I believe that there's still hope for you... a-and I believe that y-you can be a good person if you j-just try..." "JUST SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!! I'm not a good person, AND I NEVER WILL BE!! Stop making me feel 'nice' emotions... it's making me contemplate everything I've done in life..." Ink started to slowly walk towards Error, losing all his fear and being replaced with immense amounts of determination and confidence. "What kind of emotions do I make you feel? What has my presence done to you?" Error tensed up and got in a defensive position, "s-stay back, d-don't come near me..." "no Error, I want to help you... please just tell me how I make you feel... it will only help" Ink kept walking closer to Error and Error kept stepping away from Ink, "s-stop It! You're making me feel strange... J-Just, GO AWAY!!" Ink only went closer to Error, he wanted to know how he was feeling. "F-fine! If you won't go away, then I'll just LEAVE!!!" Error quickly opened a portal and left the AU they were in and went to his home, the anti-void. "WAIT! Error... I just wanted to help you...." Ink was incredibly confused, what was Error feeling?

                    ~End flashback~

Ink was fed up with this and he decided to take matters into his own hands. He opened up a portal to the anti-void and walked in, determined to help Error, and to see him... he loved to see Error, even if they were fighting, seeing the glitchy skeleton always warmed his soul. He walked around for a bit before he saw him, he was lying on the floor curled into a ball, and he was shaking. He knew he wasn't cold, the anti-void had no temperature. As he walked closer he saw that Error was crying. Error knew that Ink was there but ignored him and kept crying to himself. Ink walked right next to him and sat down. He pulled Error into his lap and softly pet his head. Error flinched in surprise but let Ink pet him as he kept crying. "Error... is there anything you want to tell me, now?" Error hesitated but nodded his head weakly. "Well go ahead and tell me, I won't judge and we're the only two here, so no one else can hear you." "O-ok... So... whenever I'm around you, my soul gets really warm, and recently it's been getting a lot warmer... so I've been less wanting to fight you... it's confusing me... I don't know what to do about it... I thought if i stayed away from you it would go away, but it made me just want to be near you even more..." Ink blushed a rainbow and giggled a bit, "I know the feeling Error... I have that feeling around someone to..." Error perked up a bit and looked up at Ink, "You have that feeling around someone to? The feeling of wanting to be around them more? Who are they?" "If I tell you, do you promise not to judge me?" "I promise I won't, I just want to know..." "Well, Alright then, I get this feeling, more when I'm around you..." Error froze and stared intently up at Ink, he got out of his lap and sat up. Ink looked away from Error in embarrassment and shame. "Ink, why do you feel that way, around me?" Ink held his knees in and blushed embarrassedly. "Ink I'm not judging you, I'm just wondering why..." "w-well it's because.... I... I really.... *sigh* I really like you..." "you.... like me?" "Y-Yeah...." "why?" "Because... You make me feel... safe..." "how do I make you feel safe? I try to kill you every time I see you..." "Because I know if  you stop destroying everything, you could be much more powerful, and, you could become even more loved than you already are..." "what are you talking about, no one loves me..." "I do... I always have..." Error looked to Ink and he started to cry a bit. Ink stood up and walked over to Error and knelt down. He wiped Error's tears away, and wrapped his arms around him. Error held onto Ink and pulled him down on the ground. Ink squeaked in surprise as Error flipped them so he was on top of him. Error snuggled into Ink's chest, with a shade of yellow dusting his cheeks. "Don't leave me... please." Ink giggled and hugged Error tighter, "I promise RuRu... I won't leave you."

(Aaaawwww it's so fluffy :3)

(Important: the author of this book is not writing it anymore, so please don't criticize her in the comments because she will not fix something because of one person, as she is enjoying her time in a new fandom. Also, for the love of Sithis please stop asking for part twos and for the author to write a one shot for you, as it agitates her. Thank you, and for all you curious people out there, don't ask who Sithis is. And to those who know who he is, you're amazing and I love you. Thank you for reading this important notice

With love,
Trashy)