Don't Judge Me♠️✌️

Don't Judge Me for my actions,
Just because I smoke weed Don't judge me!!!
I have my reasons to do so!!
Maybe those reasons won't make sense to you but they are surely my set of reasons....
Smoking weed doesn't make me bad, only if I do it with a bunch of gangsters and start following their footsteps then yes that is when I would call myself bad before you open your God damn mouth and call me names I'm not.
"Charsi" well that's what people call me just because I smoke up weed..... Like hello I'm still alive I still got a red heart to love though you think I'm gonna die by smoking weed which I barely agree with..... I still have a clean heart to love a person.... So don't judge me cause I'm the flame you light up your bulshit life with just to
spoil my name and become famous.

Because of these jabbering mouths about each other it could kill someone alive.

Don't judge me cause I written a book called  "Sex +Love" I have no experience about sex it's only the knowledge I gained from Google and porn........ I'm not play girl or slut loitering around to get fucked by someone I'm no girl wanting to have sex with anybody I get....... I know my limits I know myself 1000000 better than you...... So don't fucking judge me cause my words give you a boner it's a genre of write ups I have a Fetish to write one........ I said just to write one not have anything with anybody........I love my body I would like to keep it to myself till I get someone worth giving it to..... Maybe you won't be alive to see it cause your mouth is digging your own grave every minute you speak bad about me or anybody else who is innocent from soul God is surely cutting your days minute by minute.....maybe at the end of your life when your brains are alive 7minutes after your dead you will surely remember the time you spoilt someone's life just by your words or maybe not but I would forgive you for it even though you don't apologize for your miserable words I would forgive you for that....remember I still have a red heart who can forgive and love no matter how bad you have spoken about me or ripped my dignity in front of people..... Do you remember I ain't a bad person I just do stuff I like to do and you don't like me doing it cause you don't do it yourself.....
Remember I have a life to live to peacefully rather than holding grudges with all those people you told bad about me..... Remember I was your friend once too.
So don't judge me cause you just seen me from the outside and you didn't discover my soul in my body........ It will take time for you to understand the beauty of a diamond cause you judged it on it's Natural appearance and not it's worth....... One day will come when this diamond will be totally polished shining brighter than those heavenly stars nourished by the best polish by my parents maybe that time you will see what true beauty looks like once you embraced it and I believe your not gonna change that mind of yours no matter how much I tell you how much I blabber your still gonna pick on the my flaws and display them like the poster of a horror movie...... Maybe that's what you call having fun...... But all I can say it don't judge me cause I was something more than the stars and planets....

Don't judge me cause I'm very friendly with everyone and call me a slut......... Don't you know the Irony of talking is sarcasm and not formal........ Even on  the funeral when an obituary is read it's not so formal cause if life was formal people every person would be called a robot.....sarcasm is my formal if I have no sarcasm then the person speaking is not me it's the devil speaking through my body........ It's amazing to have  sarcasm and speak to someone cause that's when you build yourself in friendship and grow in the pinch of reality of life..... Life is really sarcastic cause if anything bad happens to you.... Your gonna cry right..... Well I would laugh cause life has just been sarcastic with me.... Yes it did hurt me but it taught me. As well right but isn't it funny we learn more about life by people's sarcasm than being formal like some robot..... That's how I'm sarcastic I love speaking to people about things out of the box and not in the box come on I'm talking to an alive homosapiens​  I don't want to kill him with talks about politics and death and misery of life I want to give them the hope that humor still exists that's why I talk in a very sarcastic and friendly way......... If you think I'm tooo cheesy in my talks we'll that's what makes me interesting not to play with something else but just words tangle them like a real bush and sort them gently...... With a mixture of cheese and honey and not cum.... So don't judge me cause my words are butter on someones dry bread well I'm just the organo flavoring it and not spreading it...

Don't judge me cause what I wear makes you uncomfortable more than me...... I wear stuff according to my own comfort u don't