The Plot Thickens

Time passed.

If I were to go on about everything that happened it would take too long. Here is a brief summary of events that happened.

After I completed the grand trial of Melemele I was granted the authority to move on to Akala island to progress with my island challenge.

Akala was no problem. I had obtained the Z-Crystals for the grass, fire, water and rock types from their relative trials.

I had also used the gift my dad gave me.

It was a fully-evolved starter Pokemon from a region called Kalos.

Greninja, the ninja Pokemon. A Water/Dark type.

It was a tall blue-skinned amphibian-like Pokemon with its long pink tongue wrapped around it's neck like a scarf.

It had the ability to compress water into razor-sharp throwing stars. This is it's signature move: Water Shuriken.

At first, it didn't obey me because it clearly thought I wasnt strong enough to lead it in battle. But after defeating Olivia, the rock-type Kahuna, we got to better terms.

And that was how I discovered its in-battle ability: Battle Bond.

Whenever we defeated a Pokemon our bond would grow ever closer, Greninja would become fully charged with spiritual energy, and it would coat itself in a ball of water and break free in a different form.

This form had black spikes protruding from the sides of it's head, accents of red on it's eyes, and it carried a larger than normal Water Shuriken on its back to pull it and use in battle.

I named this form Ash-Greninja, after my dad.

My own starter, Litten, had now fully evolved too. It became Incineroar, the heel Pokemon. With a Fire/Dark typing.

It stood on it's hind legs now and was taller. With huge muscular arms and a six pack on it's chest. It had longer hair sprouting from the sides of its face too.

Incineroar has the ability to compress dark energy into the black stripes on it's arms, then it attacks its foes with a wrestling lariat.

My team now consisted of Incineroar, Greninja, Toucannon (the final evolution of Pikipek), and Salazzle, the toxic lizard Pokemon; a slender black lizard-like Pokemon, Fire/Poison, it has the unique ability where it called poison every type of Pokemon, even steel and poison types. I had caught it roaming around after completing the fire trial at Wela Volcano Park.

And lastly, after completing the Grand Trial, Kahuna Hala gave me a ride pager, a long green device that summoned a special Pokemon that gave me a lift when I needed. There were several different Pokemon assigned to different jobs, and so far I have a Tauros to break rocks blocking my way, a Lapras to cruise on water, a Stoutland to search for buried items and a Charizard to fly me to different places all around Melemele and Akala.

My journey may have only just begun, but my story still has yet to unfold.

. . .

Stepping off Kukui's boat, I was greeted by the sight of Oriental buildings everywhere.

"This," Kukui announced as we entered the dock, "is Malie city! Port of Ula' Ula' island!"

"Hoo-ee! I can't wait to taste all the Malasadas here on this island!" Hau exclaimed. Malasada was a type of fried bread stuffed full of berry jam, it was exclusive to Alola only, and as I grew to knew Hau, I realized it was his favourite food here in Alola.