Chapter 4

Mr Parker's P.O.V

As soon as she left the classroom I let out a sigh. It was torture. I had to tell her somehow but how and when. I went to sleep only thinking about her. Jess. I never thought I would love someone like this.

I barely slept.

"Jess will you help me get some textbooks out of the cupboard?" I asked her hopefully. Hoping that she might get a hint that I need to speak to her. She followed me. Right time to do my plan. I need to see if she reacts when it seems like we are going to kiss.

Jess's P.O.V

He looked nervous while we walked down the hallway. As we entered he seemed like he was going to throw up. He accidentally brushed bast me stroking my hair. I gasped. He smirked at that. Let's see if you smirk at this. I walked over to where he was standing and put my back against his front. He turned me around and started to kiss me. Wait. Mr Parker was kissing me! I kissed him and he put his hands behind my neck.

Mr Parker's P.O.V

I had wanted to do this for so long. Wait no this isn't right. I suddenly pulled back. She stopped and stared at me with puppy eyes she looked confused. "I'm sorry." I stammered. I left the cupboard without the textbooks. I heard her sigh as I left.

For the rest of the day I couldn't concentrate. What was I going to say to her in detention.

She opened the door and sat in her usual seat next to my desk. "We need to talk about what happened earlier today." I said to her. She sighed. "I know," I took a deep breath. Here it goes. I can't believe what I'm going to say. I like you. I know I'm your teacher and your my student but I can't change my feelings." Here mouth was wide open. What have I done?

Jess's P.O.V

My mouth was wide open.I bit my lip and looked at him. He was blushing. I slowly stood up. I lent in and kissed him. He started to kiss back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer. He let out a small moan. It seemed like forever that we were kissing. We were stopped suddenly by a knock at the door. Mr Parkers let out a groan. We stepped away from eachother. We made sure we looked, like nothing had happened. Mr Peterson(the head teacher) opened the door. He was surprised to see me. I looked at the clock on the wall. It was 5:30. Half an hour after detention should of ended. "What are you still doing here?" I glanced over at Mr Parkers. "She was here helping me." "And I need to go." I said. As I left the room Mr Peterson started talking to Mr Parkers. He wasn't listening. He was staring at me. I turned around and smiled.