1

Dahee's POV

" It's time to try defying gravit- "

My music scores flew up in the sky for a few second before it fell back to the ground. I looked up and glared at the popular kid , Park Chanyeol.

I'm different from all the other girls that he attempted to flirt with because honey , I am one of a kind and I don't get swayed by whatever visual he have.

Cause I think I look better than him.

Oops.

" Hey , can't you watch out ? " He asked as he rolled his eyes.

" Hey , can't you watch out too ? You bumped into me too ! " He smirked , he placed his arm beside me , trapping me.

Does he thinks this would make my heart beat fast ?

" Sorry dude , mission failed. Find other girls , just not me. " I patted his shoulder before walking away after picking up my music scores.

I walked to the teachers' room and I knocked on the door. I am participating in a music composing competition which is basically a national competition.

I have to submit my composition to the teacher and she have to check through it before submitting it.

" Done ? " She asked and I nodded.

She looked through it and shakes her head in disappointment. She sighed and looked up at me.

" You're good at composing songs but you aren't good enough to beat other students. I'm going to ask our music prodigy to help you. " I nodded.

She called someone and after a few minutes , a figure came approaching us.

My eyes widened as I realised who was it.

" Park Chanyeol ? " He smiled at me , or more like smirked. The teacher told Chanyeol about my problems and he nodded.

The teacher literally left us alone and he sighed.

" Your problems are basically not being able to portray the actual meaning of the song which is one of the worst thing to be bad at. " I glared at him.

" Your lyrics are bad too but your melody is good. " He said , is he trying to shoot me and then tries to heal me ?

" So what can I do ? " I asked and he walked to me.

" Honestly , nothing except for experiencing it yourself. " I rolled my eyes. So basically Chanyeol is just useless to me at this moment of time.

" You have never fallen in love before ? " I nodded and he chuckled. I don't know what's wrong with that dude but he kept waking around the room.

" What if I let you experience how it feels like to date someone ? " I looked at him in disgust and confusion. What is he trying to say ?

" I'll be your boyfriend for the time being until you've submitted your final composition. I'll bring you on dates so you will have something to write about instead of boring stuff. " He threw my scores on the floor.

I glared at him and bend down to pick them up.

" I might get killed in the middle of pretending to date you. " He laughed and claps his hand like a seal.

" Dude , you need some help. " He glared at me.

" I'm trying to help you woman , I can just leave you alone and not have a good composition to submit. " I rolled my eyes.

" Fine , Mr Kind. " He smiled which shows his dimple at the side of his cheek.

" So it's officially our first day today. " He smiled and held my hands. My first reaction is flinching , I don't even know that was coming.

" Don't be shy ~ " He did aegyo and I almost slapped him. How am I going to survive with him as my fake boyfriend for the remaining weeks ?

" Disgusting ! " I said as I attempted to escape from what I called the Death pit.

" Your scores ! " I freeze in spot and turned around to see Chanyeol with my scores in his hand , with an evil grin.

" Give ! It ! To ! Me ! " His like a giant , what does he eat to grow that tall ?

I'm like 165cm and his like 185cm ?

He raised his hands up in the air and suddenly I don't even feel the need to get back my scores anymore. I walked out of the room and quickly run to somewhere he will not find me.

It's weird to talk to him , it's weirder to have him as my boyfriend considering the fact that his someone and i'm no one.

I went back to class to see the group of minions together , I looked over at them before going back to my seat.

My phone vibrated and I looked at the message.

Gramps JM : Tonight's dinner is Fried chicken from some store cause i'm too lazy to cook so it's eat out day :D

I rolled my eyes as I kept it back into my pocket.

Honestly , I don't have a full family like other kids out there. My dad is in prison while my mom is working morning till night so I don't even see her.

Let's kick the sad stories away for a second because guess who found me in my class ?

Doomed.

Chanyeol came into my classroom and every girls are  either screaming , taking pictures of him or admiring him. While I , am trying to avoid him as much as I can.

I wanted to escape but I know that I can't beat Mr Long legs for sure. His like an octopus that can grab anyone he wants by just extending his limbs.

I placed my head on the desk , pretending to avoid him or more like pretending I have zero connections to him.

" Kim Dahee. " He said and my heart started beating quicker. I know his near by and it's scary.

He kneeled down beside me and tapped my arm but I ignored him. I heard him sighed as he stood up again and I can't believe he just did that.

" Kim Dahee is my girlfriend and it's our first day today.  " My eyes widened and I sat up. I glared at him while everyone else are still in shock.

I stood up and dragged him to the rooftop.

" Ya , what's your problem ? " I asked as I crossed my arms and he just stared at the sky.

" Don't you think the weather is nice today ? " He asked and I rolled my eyes.

He looked down at me , he grinned. Chanyeol literally bend down to match my height and he ruffled my hair.

" I just want everyone to know that you're mine. "

2nd Nov 2017

Requested by my friend so hi friend HAHHA