Evan's head snapped up quickly. "What are you talking about," he snarled. Taehyung reached forward but Evan snatched his arm away. "What happened to your wrist?" Evan said quietly, "My dad grabbed me a bit too tightly, it was an accident." Taehyung nodded and looked at Evan openly. "Your dad must be pretty strong then, huh?" Evan nodded and smiled bitterly, "You have no idea."

"You know, my boyfriend's strong too," Taehyung smiled. Evan looked at him curiously, "You're gay?" Taehyung nodded, "And proud." 

Evan sniffed and tried to wipe his eyes slyly. "Whats wrong," Taehyung asked. He wrapped his arm around Evan's shoulders and pulled him into his body. "You want to go to the bathroom and clean up," Taehyung asked quietly. Evan nodded and got off of the floor. He hid his face as he walked to the bathroom, leaving Taehyung to explain what was wrong.

Hoseok walked over with a concerned look, "What's wrong with Evan?" Taehyung whispered, "He just needs some time." Hoseok looked at him confused, but didn't ask more questions once he saw the pleading face Taehyung had.

Evan came out of the bathroom a few minutes later with red eyes and a puffy face. He grabbed Taehyung and dragged him out side of the studio into the cool weather. "Are you okay," Taehyung asked.

Evan shook his head and bit his lip. "I don't know if I should tell you this or not." Taehyung gently tilted Evan's head up to look at him, "If you're hurting then you need to let it out because if you don't it might just ruin your life. I would know." Evan nodded and grabbed Taehyung's hand, "How did you know that you were gay?"

Taehyung gasped,"You think you're gay?" Evan nodded hesitantly and looked around nervously for any listening ears. Taehyung sighed, "Well I guess I knew the same way you know if your straight. If you have feelings for a guy then you could be gay or bisexual."

Evan nodded, "I've been having this weird feeling in my stomach whenever my "'cousin"' comes over my house. It's like I don't know how to handle myself when I'm around him and I hate it so much." Taehyung nodded, "Okay but why did you say cousin like that?" Evan huffed, "Because I'm adopted and he's my adoptive mother's nephew."

"Okay then liking him is fine. He's not of blood relation so I would think that you would be okay," Taehyung smiled. Evan shook his head, "I won't be okay. That bruise you saw was from my dad but it wasn't an accident. He walked in on me on top of my cousin and got the wrong idea. We were playing around and we didn't notice when the door opened until he said something. He pulled my out by my wrist which left that bruise."

Taehyung mumbled, "There's always a catch."

"He's started treating me differently since then. Whenever he sees me he looks at me with disgust and I hate that. I want to be normal and I'm not," Evan sobbed. Taehyung hugged him tightly and rubbedbhis back as he cried. "You are normal. Don't let anyone make you feel bad just because of your sexuality or because of who you like. You can't control those types of things and anyone who thinks you can is stupid," Taehyung whispered into Evan's hair.

He pulled back and looked at Evan's face. "You are a handsome boy that can probably get any guy or girl that you want. Don't let any one tell you who you are or make you feel bad about yourself," Taehyung said and wiped Evan's tears with the pads of his thumbs. "Taehyung could I, um, maybe text or call you sometimes," Evan asked nervously.

Taehyung nodded, "Of course you can. I need to give you my number though." He led Evan back to the studio and went in Hoseok's office for a price of paper. He tore a strip off of it and wrote his number and Jungkook's number on it.

Some kids were starting to leave as Taehyung walked over to Evan he stuck the piece of paper in his hand and smiled sweetly. Right when Evan tucked the paper on his pocket a mean looking middle aged man with prematuring gray hair emerged.

"Come on boy," the man said looking at Evan. Evan nodded obediently and looked at Taehyung one last time. A weak smile crossed Evan's lips before he walked out.

Another one. I wanted to do a face reveal so... Yeah I guess. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have a good day/night. PEACE!!

 PEACE!!