11/01/17

Kes: ATC/ARC_Trooper_Courage/Lissy- whatever you guys call her- wanted me to wish you all a happy November 1st for her! So, happy November 1st! Her birthday is gonna be soon... the 30th of this month.

Anyways, I'm not sure what to put in this logbook thing... well, I suppose I could mention that today was a very interesting day! I had an argument with Damian (DragonWriter664), learned that Stormy (Salty-Sniper) used to work at a bar- and got to be there when he scared Blaster half to death... and, of course, got to hang out with two other crazy clones, Drali and Klick (Storm-Shadows7). And then, of course, I spent time with Heath, Boomer, and last (but certainly not least), my boyfriend, Patriot (CommanderDiamondShot). *smiles* I must say, life with you all is very interesting!- and, with Boomer, sometimes very awkward...

Anyways, I don't know what else to mention... but this is definitely too short, so... I suppose I could turn this into a thank you letter... to Patriot...

Dear Patriot,

     I know I've said this many times before, but thank you for rescuing me from Jabba the Hutt- from slavery. I was once a poor slave girl, only viewed as an object, but then my Clone In Shining Armor came, saw me for who I really was, and saved me, not once thinking about what it might mean if he were to get caught. Thank you so, very much for saving my life, Handsome. I love you more than I could ever explain. Sincerely,

                                                                                                 Kes.

*bites lip, hesitant about posting this, but does so, then sighs and puts her full name at the bottom since "Kes" seems to be too short..*

~Kesal'Sefuw, out.