Oneshot #2

A/N: So this has no point or plot what so ever!! I'm sorry it took so long to update and crap but I had and still have major writers block. I had a lot of fun writing it though and thank you for all the support and such, it really means a lot! Remember to Stay Gold fans!
                                       -thatsmoldot

Every morning Ponyboy is up at 6:00. He can't control it really, it just kinda happens.
Sure Darry wakes up at 5:30, which is pretty early, but 6:00 is also. That's why Darry is normally the one to cook breakfast, and the smell normally lured both younger Curtis brothers out of their room.
Dally is quite the opposite, he normally stays up all night, whether it's to watch is little Pony sleep or party with Buck, he's a night owl. Dally's wake up time is normally around 1:00 pm. Sure Dally did try and change his sleeping schedule so he could see Ponyboy more often but he couldn't get it to work out.
That's why Ponyboy was surprised to feel strong arms wrap around his waist while he was cooking. He wonders how long Dally was watching him, hoping that he didn't see his occasional sway of hips or hum of any random song that would pop in his head at times.
Ponyboy looks up to meet his boyfriends' bright blue eyes which were shining with lust and admiration. Dally leaned down pecking Ponyboy's lips, "What's cookin' good lookin'?" Dally asked his now pink boyfriend.
"J-just some pancakes, ya want some?" Pony asked while flipping a couple pancakes.
"You know it," Dally said unlinking his arms from his lovers wait and plopping down into a random seat at the table.
Sodapop then walked in and plopped down a crossed from his possible brother-in-law. Soda mumbled a morning and smiled as he smelled the air, "That smells amazing Pony!" Soda exclaimed.
"Thanks, Mom's recipe," Pony answered putting a steaming plate of pancakes on the table, making both boys mouths water. Pony went and grabbed the cake and poured each person a glass of chocolate milk.
Pony sat the food in his hands on the table and went to sat down himself but then was pulled into him boyfriend's lap. Pony squeaked and Dally lightly chuckled. Dally set his head on Pony's shoulder.Soda let out a quite awwwww! And continued to eat as Dally fed himself and Ponyboy.
Soda then finished and quickly went to put his work uniform on, "Alright love bird, don't go making babies while I'm gone, ya hear?" That made Pony turn red. Dally mumbled a "No promises," which only made Pony's blush even darker. Soda smiled and chuckled and headed out the door knowing his kid brother was happy.