Voices In My Head (Cont.)

Requested by NotYourBasicPuffball
-+-

"Get out of my way. Loser." Jeremy shoved his way past Michael and left, leaving his best friend and soulmate alone in the bathroom. He crossed his arms and leaned on the living room wall. Suddenly, he heard the robotic voice in his head.

"Low control. Powering off." Jeremy would've shrugged it off if it wasn't for the sudden flood of thoughts that courses through his mind. All of which were Michael's. He listened closely, slightly covering his ears so that the loud party music wouldn't drown them out.

"I'm a creeper in the bathroom, cause my soulmate kinda left me alone..." Jeremy furrowed his eyebrows, hearing Michael sing the saddening words. He only sung when he was sad, or having an anxiety attack...

"But I'd rather fake pee than stand awkwardly or pretend to check a text on my phone." Jeremy slowly pushed himself off of the wall, growing more and more regretful of his words and actions.

"Everything felt fine, when I was half of a pair... Now through no fault of mine there's no other half there..." Jeremy made his way to the bathroom, only wanting to comfort Michael. He watched as Jenna knocked on the door and heard Michael yell.

"No you can't come in! I'm waiting it till it's time to leave, and picking at grout as I softly grieve..." Jeremy gently placed a hand on the door gasping slightly.. He never meant to make Michael so distressed. He never meant to make it such a mess. Jeremy slowly sank to his knees, listening to Michael's lament. It was when Michael began to sing angrily that Jeremy decided it was time for actions.

"Wish I'd stayed at home in bed watching cable porn or wish I offed myself instead, wish I was never born!" Jeremy jumped up, frantically knocking on the door. He heard Michael cut the song off and scoff. Before he could say anything Jeremy interrupted.

"Michael baby no, please open the door... Please..." Jeremy heard Michael sigh lightly, then heard the click of the lock. Michael opened the door and looked at Jeremy with a clearly angered expression.

"What the hell do you want, Heere?" Jeremy rushed in and enveloped Michael in a hug, not caring that Michael didn't hug him back. He was just glad Michael was okay.

   "Micha listen to me, everything I said wasn't me, it was the squip. The stupid squip fed me lies and fake thoughts and I'm so sorry but you mean the world to me. I wouldn't be the same without you. I love you so much, Micha." Jeremy didn't realize it, but he was now in tears. He was so devastated by what his soulmate had thought, by what he could've done...

   "Jer... I still don't forgive you. But I'll work on it. I swear I will. Lets ditch this place and get some slushies, yeah?" Michael wiped the last tears from his already stained face. Just as they were about to leave, they heard a terrifying scream.

   "FIRE!"

-+-

Finally getting back in the swing of things... Sorry if this was garbage