"That her Grams is insane." Amalia commented, earning a glare from Bonnie in the rear view mirror.

"What Lia meant to say is that I'm apparently psychic now." Bonnie filled Elena in on what she was saying.

"Exactly. Crazy." The girl in the backseat wanted to withhold her judgement, but the words that were coming out of the Bennett's mouth were making a little difficult to be as supportive as she would like.

"Right. Okay, then predict something. About me." Elena requested that the psychic one in the car predict something that was going to happen to her.

"I see..." Bonnie said right before a crow came out of nowhere. Bonnie hit the bird before slamming on her brakes. "What was that? Oh, my god! Elena, are you okay?"

"It's okay. I'm fine." Elena said as she tried to regain her breath, trying not to freak over what had happened a few seconds prior.

"Are you sure you're okay? It was--" Lia tried to make sure that Elena was as fine as she claimed to be, but the Gilbert cut her off before she could say more.

"Really, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life." The Gilbert girl assured her best friends that all was well and that she wasn't having a mini panic attack in the front seat of Bonnie's small vehicle.

"I predict this year is going to be kick ass. And I predict all the sad and dark times are over and you are going to be beyond happy... Both of you are." Bonnie changed the subject back to her psychic prediction about her two friends as her eyes flickered between the girls.

✰✰✰

"Major lack of male real estate. Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beech. She looks like a hot - can I still say ****** mess?" Bonnie asked her two friends curiously as the three of them walked through the familiar hallways of Mystic Falls High.

"No, that's over." Elena replied just as they arrived at their lockers, stopping themselves from moving further.

"Way over, Bon." Lia agreed that the term her friend used had died long ago.

"Ah, find a man, coin a phrase. It's a busy year." Bonnie smiled before noticing that Matt Donovan was staring at the group of them, causing the smile on her face to drop.

Elena looked back to see her ex before waving at him, which he chose to ignore. "He hates me."

"That's not hate. That's you dumped me, but I'm too cool to show it, but secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits." Bonnie explained to the Gilbert the difference between hate and hurt.

"Elena. Oh, my god." Caroline Forbes walked over to the group before pulling Elena into a tight hug. "How are you? Oh, it's so good to see you. How is she? Is she good?" The blonde asked the other two girls.

"Caroline, I'm right here. And I'm fine. Thank you." Elena assured her with a smile.

"Really?" The Forbes asked.

"Yes. Much better." Elena nodded to be polite.

"Oh, you poor thing." Caroline said before pulling her into yet another hug.

"Okay, Caroline." Elena tried her best to smile as Caroline practically suffocated her to death.

"Oh! Okay, see you guys later?" The Forbes smiled before walking off, leaving the three of them with only each other once again.

"Bye, Caroline." Amalia yelled as the blonde made her way over to a new group of people.

"No comment." Elena looked at her two best friends.